Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sammy's in California.... now things get very interesting...stay tuned....

Morning guys! Just arrived here in LA, I'm so tired..been driving for 2 straight days.. recap of last night.. 2-0 + $ 5,200 dollars. I'm on a 4-0 run in the NBA.. I also won the last 2 nights in CBB.. giving out UNDERS like no other can.. I envisioned this successes early on when I came here.. yes, there were slips and slides along the way.. I did win and lose big bets but in the end.. my true capping skills rose to the top!!! I won the Under 213 in the Lakers-Rockets game by the skin of my teeth for 3,500 then won with the ease of a new found bunny rabbit with the Nets +6 for 1,700 I don't mean to brag.. however the NBA is like my home.. my family.. my empire.. Rudy god bless his sweet soul taught me everything about this sport.. I only bet unders and take the point 95 % of the time.. Trust me.. it has paid off and I became a living legend doing it.. Covers.com first got a mere glimpse back in 2009 when Sammy 11 was born... I came there without abandon and let it all hang out.. Fast forward to today... I love Cali, it makes me smile to see the sun rise then set over these beautiful mountains. I lived here for a stretch a few years ago really felt comfortable. I did miss Philly and all my family so in the end I came home. My wife Dawn arrived last night and I finally saw her not more than 4 hours ago.. I kissed her good morning, she was still sound asleep, she half opened her green eyes to catch a peak at her man. My heart was elated to see my blushing bride.. even though I know I had to tell her about Vanessa.. I kissed another woman.. I'm guilt ridden to the core and hope Dawn can forgive me.. I would never cheat on here but a kiss to some is consider crossing the line and cheating. I have to tell her now, I can't hold it in any longer. I pat her silky soft stained forehead gently and whisper.. Sweety, I got to tell you something, she rises a bit like she wants to sit up but doesn't. Her eyes are fully open now and she lays on her back looking not at me but the yellow polka dot ceiling. I hold her hand and just blurt it out.. there's no need to beat around the bush or sugar coat this..OK.. here goes.. I met a woman in Vegas and we kissed. I said it like I was telling her about my day at work, no emotion.. no feeling. Silence took over the room and the mood was tense. I waited for some reaction, some emotion.. finally it hit me like a Dusty Rhodes blow to my temple.. She got up faster than ever and got real close to my face.. " You did what"... my heart shut down, my hands began to freeze.. my lips were shaking and I knew I had to face this or else. Dawn, I'm so sorry, It really didn't mean anything. No, she shouted.. go back, tell me everything. Here's the thing about a woman.. they want to know the whole story, how it all began, every freaking detail.. In their minds they want to know how, who, what and of course why.. Honey, its not what you think.. Don't you dare call me your honey, you kissed a woman.. OK, I told her every horrid detail. She began to shed multiple tears when I told her I called her to say I love you then proceeded to get in her car and moments later kiss her like she's never been kissed before. I try to calm her down because this does hurt.. I feel like crap. I messed up and want to make this right. I plead with her to trust me and know it will never happen again. Her tears became my tears, we cried in unison for at least half an hour.. I'm a good man but I really let my wife down and knew I was wrong when I put my lips across hers. I get on my knees and make a promise to her and our love.. I meant every word of it and Dawn finally said she forgave me.. however its like the old saying... she forgives.. but never forgets. The next hour was tense to say the least. I made her breakfast, I combed her hair, I massaged her feet.. I did all the small things a jerk would do to make things right..even though we all know in the end.. what mattered most was I betrayed her trust.. She told her Sister and she flipped the freak out.. I mean I get the fact she wanted to tell her sister..they're very close but IMO think this could of been kept between the two of us. What happened next caught me off guard for sure. She walks up to me calmly and says why.. just why.. then goes off.. Isn't my sister good enough for you.. isn't she pretty enough huh huh.. I don't know her sister well enough to really know how to take this behavior. I say Jennifer, I love your sister.. my wife, the most and would give up my life for her.. I made a mistake and I'll regret it for the rest of my life. She took 2 steps closer to me and I kinda backed away a bit.. She smacked the hell out of me right across the side of my face.. it hurt ..aint gonna lie..She is built like Hilary Swank in Million Dollar baby. I was stunned and it hurt. I saw the look in Dawns eye after she saw it hurt and she gave me a look like I care for you and love you..however you deserved that big time. I didn't say a word.. she looked at me like I was a piece of left over toilet paper that wouldn't flush down the toilet.. I just stood there kinda expecting one more slap.. it never came.. Sammy, she says.. I do like you and know you love my sister but you messed up and I had to hit you. I told her I understood and asked them both to forgive me and I approached them both for a much needed hug.. I got half way and we met in the middle. We all felt better after, and my damn face is still numb.... In time I know Dawn will forgive me again and trust me.. but in the meantime I know it might be rough.. I'll be back later with my play for the night and to tell you about what happened in the wee hours of the nite on my way to LA....

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

LOL

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Dusty Rhodes was one of my favorite as a young human

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Dusty Rhodes was one of my favorite as a young human
    American Dream! I loved watching him and Ric Flair on NWA back in the day.. sad how the Von Erich's had so much sorrow and depression in their family..

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Very enticing and emotional story Mr. Sunshine. You did the right thing getting this off your chest and out in the open. May your plays continue to be winners! Were all watching.

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Did not read.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much does Sbr pay you for this posting nonsense?

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Still waiting for the response to my challenge to you.

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Massaged the feet"... Very smart man! That was your out...

Thanks for the stories and the plays... BOL Sammy!!

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Sammy's on the run...BOL bud!!

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

let me guess what happens next.....a threesome

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
    Still waiting for the response to my challenge to you.
    hey yo!!!! leave the guy alone and suth your kunt up!!!!

JAnthony

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    Of course, sir! Your will is my command.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Very enticing and emotional story Mr. Sunshine. You did the right thing getting this off your chest and out in the open. May your plays continue to be winners! Were all watching.
    Always good when you stop by.. good luck to you as well this night!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    Did not read.
    Yet. without any fanfare you entered this star-studded thread and made your mark...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    How much does Sbr pay you for this posting nonsense?
    As much as your former Employer did before you kindly excused yourself form that Bridgewater meeting last month in Tallahassee...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa K View Post
    "Massaged the feet"... Very smart man! That was your out...

Thanks for the stories and the plays... BOL Sammy!!
    Poppa K, you got it buddy! Sammy made a boo boo but hope in the end she stays with me..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Sammy's on the run...BOL bud!!
    Running on empty like the late great River Phoenix did while making that big time movie back in the day...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by NJcap View Post
    let me guess what happens next.....a threesome
    We all here at the forum kinda get where your head is at 92% of the time.. Hence, in this case there will never be that scenario in my future..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    Prof, its cool you know I handle guys like this my way.. He's just another sap who cant muster up the intestinal fortitude to leave his manhood in his 2 car garage and deal with the realization that Sammy is more than meets the eye...

JAnthony

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Prof, its cool you know I handle guys like this my way.. He's just another sap who cant muster up the intestinal fortitude to leave his manhood in his 2 car garage and deal with the realization that Sammy is more than meets the eye...
    So could you just answer like a man, wether you are going to take the challenge or not?

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Let's see the magical picks today Philly.

Philly-Pride33

So could you just answer like a man, wether you are going to take the challenge or not?
    I'm making an exception this one time to comment on your post.. I have no reason to accept your challenge on pure merit.. I mean I highly doubt you'd leave when you lose.. How about this.. I'm a real man.. I make dough and spend it as well.. I'll challenge you to a 2 week cap off... whoever loses doesn't have to leave..loser pays up... Where I come from talk is cheap.. that's why all my stories about my storied life doesn't mean anything if I cant win a bet.. Be a man and take the reins.. We each make up to 3 plays a night with dollar amount.. can't go higher than 1,000.. and we'll see who made the more dough and who won the most games.. winner gets $ 250 dollars.. Loser gets nothing.. We can set up a pay-pal account if you want to make it legit.. Now lets see who really steps up when challenged.. If you agree, we start Friday the 10th and end it on the 24th.. Let me know if you accept..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Let's see the magical picks today Philly.
    Soon my friend.. only 2 games in my NBA so I gotta find that under.. if not I'll take the points..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I'm making an exception this one time to comment on your post.. I have no reason to accept your challenge on pure merit.. I mean I highly doubt you'd leave when you lose.. How about this.. I'm a real man.. I make dough and spend it as well.. I'll challenge you to a 2 week cap off... whoever loses doesn't have to leave..loser pays up... Where I come from talk is cheap.. that's why all my stories about my storied life doesn't mean anything if I cant win a bet.. Be a man and take the reins.. We each make up to 3 plays a night with dollar amount.. can't go higher than 1,000.. and we'll see who made the more dough and who won the most games.. winner gets $ 250 dollars.. Loser gets nothing.. We can set up a pay-pal account if you want to make it legit.. Now lets see who really steps up when challenged.. If you agree, we start Friday the 10th and end it on the 24th.. Let me know if you accept..
    I want in for 2K Mr. 100k airbets

JAnthony

Deal! I accept it! So will you please set up a thread for us, since we go by your rules?
    Last edited by JAnthony; 01-09-14 at 02:18 PM.

ZP3
    ZP3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Sammy you ole dog you!!! I don't believe that was the whole story with Vanessa though....you tapped that ass didn't you, you sandbagging son a b*tch! You did the no pants dance you salty old dog!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by ZP3 View Post
    Sammy you ole dog you!!! I don't believe that was the whole story with Vanessa though....you tapped that ass didn't you, you sandbagging son a b*tch! You did the no pants dance you salty old dog!
    Very true.. I will finish that romantic saga very soon and then my play to follow..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I want in for 2K Mr. 100k airbets
    You may be in too.. but that's it.. 3 guys.. same rules.. $250 to the winner... 1st contest this is the prize.

Philly-Pride33

Deal! I accept it! So will you please set up a thread for us, since we go by your rules?
    Sure, Mega-tron is in as well. 3 guys $ 250 on the line.. I'll make a new thread tomm morning and that will be our place to post our picks.. however only NBA and NFL plays for our contest. I'll set up the pay-pal account and I'm giving my word that I lose I pay.. hope you both will do the same. Good luck

solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Mom/Dad I am a fictional writer on SBRFORUM.COM. Oh my son, we are so proud of you. You finally made it! Yep and my degree from DUKE University is finally paying off. No more delivering pizzas Mom and Dad! I made it to the bigtime!

JAnthony

Sure, Mega-tron is in as well. 3 guys $ 250 on the line.. I'll make a new thread tomm morning and that will be our place to post our picks.. however only NBA and NFL plays for our contest. I'll set up the pay-pal account and I'm giving my word that I lose I pay.. hope you both will do the same. Good luck
    No! No NFL plays, NBA only. That's what I agreed to. And also I won't accept money from and won't pay to Megatron, I wan't this between us, I don't have anything against him. We can still make it a 3 person contest, but you will have compare final record with each of us separately.
    Last edited by JAnthony; 01-09-14 at 04:00 PM.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to: Tell the difference between what is real and not real; Think clearly; Have normal emotional responses; Act normally in social situations.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Sammy I think you're a homosexual.

12 Last