solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Detroit pistons first half over 51 1/2

PISTONS FIRST HALF OVER 51 1/2.

Last game of the year for Detroit. They want a revenge game at home Vs. Wash who beat them bad by 24 points on Dec 28. No games for Detroit for five days and they are rested and ready for some time off next week. They had a practice on Sunday finally and the coach was upset about the last few games that they couldnt practice so I think this helps them regroup from last few games and the losses. Josh Smith gonna prove himself tonight after last game and he was benched. John Wall from Wash says "They are going to try and make a statement tonight and take care of home court advantage. They are going to play the same way but they are going to play alot harder" Sometimes listen to the players. First half line moved from 51 to 51 1/2.

Going over First Half Pistons over 51 1/2 *11X
    GL guys..

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

I agree with you for different reasons. Your writeup sounds like wishful thinking. You may want to rethink your evaluation process.

justin_credible
    justin_credible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    I agree with you for different reasons. Your writeup sounds like wishful thinking. You may want to rethink your evaluation process.

Who are you going for ?

Noleafclover

the over 202.5

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Pistons -3...Washington is a bad road team. Pistons looking for revenge. Only thing that concerns me is the refs. Each ref is 5-15 ATS for the home team on the season.

solman

I know we are all here for the same thing ,$ and help each other and give opinions. These aren't wild guesses or I have a feeling or Detroit is due. NBA is my game I'm successful at it for third year. I don't wager on full games or spreads and mostly only points first qtrs, halves, third qtrs, live wagering so no I don't need a new formula or evaluation process but thxs. I'm very confident and have spent much time (wishful thinking aside) with my decision and I am very very confident. I'm not wagering someone's mortgage on a guess or a hunch just facts and my own evaluation process. Gl with your over I hope u cash also.

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Good luck all

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    I know we are all here for the same thing ,$ and help each other and give opinions. These aren't wild guesses or I have a feeling or Detroit is due. NBA is my game I'm successful at it for third year. I don't wager on full games or spreads and mostly only points first qtrs, halves, third qtrs, live wagering so no I don't need a new formula or evaluation process but thxs. I'm very confident and have spent much time (wishful thinking aside) with my decision and I am very very confident. I'm not wagering someone's mortgage on a guess or a hunch just facts and my own evaluation process. Gl with your over I hope u cash also.
    Guess I'm a little grumpy, its quiet in here on my day off. Starved for action but trying to stay disciplined. It was just the last Wall comment that struck me as extraneous now I think about it, cause players always say good things bout their opponents if they know what's good for them - don't wanna give extra motivation.

Revenge, last game before the break, and coach's pressure are all good angles. I'll be cheerin for it, and I'd tail if I didn't have the over already (don't want too much action).

solman

[QUOTE=Noleafclover;20705088]Guess I'm a little grumpy, its quiet in here on my day off. Starved for action but trying to stay disciplined. It was just the last Wall comment that struck me as extraneous now I think about it, cause players always say good things bout their opponents if they know what's good for them - don't wanna give extra motivation.

Revenge, last game before the break, and coach's pressure are all good angles. I'll be cheerin for it, and I'd tail if I didn't have the over already (don't want too much action

I remember a few weeks ago that the clippers were at the end of a long road trip and Chris Paul said they wanted to.go back LA 3-2 and what do you know , they won by a ton. He hinted they hasve to.win that game in his own words. See all angles not just stats is what I'm getting at. How about the night that bucks beat wash and the coach said wash was relaxed in the locker room and they lost. Open your eyes and ears to everything. More than 90% of sports gamblers lose long term, don't be in that %....

Divra
    Update your status
    Divra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1271

goodl luck for you bet

219312599-1 12/30/13 6:33pm $10.00 $9.09 Pending 12/30/13 7:35pm NBA Basketball 702 Detroit Pistons 1st Half Over 51½ -110* vs Washington Wizards
    219312018-1 12/30/13 6:30pm $10.00 $9.09 Pending 12/30/13 7:35pm NBA Basketball 701 Washington Wizards +2½ -110* vs Detroit Pistons
    219294451-1 12/30/13 4:22pm $10.00 $9.71 Pending 12/30/13 7:35pm NBA Basketball 701 Washington Wizards/Detroit Pistons Over 203 -103*

Hench
    Hench's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I'm on the game total over.

Good start so far.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

easy

solman

Congrats Face, you hit with me again! Easy money.

solman

So... sorry, what again should I change about my evaluation process? Am I still wishing upon a star? Gl with your over. Looks good.

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    So... sorry, what again should I change about my evaluation process? Am I still wishing upon a star? Gl with your over. Looks good.
    Good hit man, I was just overreacting to the last piece. Like I said before, all the other angles you mentioned seemed and were solid. Hope to see you posting more.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Pistons crumbling blew a 9 point lead in 4 minutes can't help but root against this Pistons team, well maybe Detroit teams in general.

Noleafclover

Can't believe we with the over 202.5 had to sweat that... pistons with a 12 pt 4th quarter talk about Houdini. Works out though

Divra
    Update your status

Over was just 30 sec to the left

Divra
    Update your status

3 of 3 for me good
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Noleafclover

solman

I don't post many and the ones I do I really try to pick a winner and I am confident about. Thought about this for many hours today with much research. You have to get into their heads sometimes. Tried to wager more but my book wouldn't allow. I am guessing they got clobbered on the over. GL and lets keep the $$ coming in.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

How in the hell can detroit turn to shit in the 4th quarter