nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Clips-POR Under?

rly hoping it hits 213, but clips have the #1 3 point D which is huge against POR and POR hasn't played in a couple days so hoping they are out of sync. only thing that worries me is the pace, but do Doc and CP3 rly want to run n gun on a b2b? thougts?

nyymvp

Fawk it im gonna take the under and POR. Blazers still getting disrespected

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Its the better choice. I think itll be very close

nyymvp

Word.
    Rolling with
    Hawks -2
    Spurs -3
    Spurs/Mavs over 208
    Blazers -4
    Blazers/Clips under 213

Lotta chalk but can't say I'm a fan of the dogs today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13314

Quote Originally Posted by nyymvp View Post
    rly hoping it hits 213, but clips have the #1 3 point D which is huge against POR and POR hasn't played in a couple days so hoping they are out of sync. only thing that worries me is the pace, but do Doc and CP3 rly want to run n gun on a b2b? thougts?
    I don't know....they average 213 between them, AND Portland has been giving up 110.+ PPG against lately...Tough one...BOL...

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last 13 Portland games, 12 have gone over.

It's a lot of points so the under seems like value, but I still don't think it's high enough to get value.

The Clipps Warriors pace yesterday did not seem as up tempo as I think this game will be. Finished at 208 and nobody scored for about the last 2 minutes. If Iguodala makes both his FT's and CP3 made one or two of those layups in the last 2 minutes we would have seen more fouls, more FT's and the total would have finished around 220, which would leave people tonight saying "Portland are a higher scoring team than the Warriors and play less slow-down defense, so if it hit 220 last night it should hit 213 tonight".

And someone mentioned the Clippers have a good 3pt D. The Warriors scored 10 3's last night, Including 3/3 from Iguodala who can't even make his free throws. Clippers only scored 4 themselves. If they defended the 3 well they would have won the game last night with an 18 pt differential from beyond the arc.

Just my thoughts. (I've almost talked myself into playing the over now. Haha)
    Last edited by Mocknroll; 12-26-13 at 05:31 PM.