sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Last thing i would ever do is go Huge on an nba under. Even if it wins i dont think itd be worth the stress

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Now I've backed GSW to win! and I'm making even more, whilst these mugs are all sweating on -gsw ml in a big parlay of +7.5 spurs. lol
    You mean your hedging, we get it. Sorry OP no way this cashes.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this is well after the start of the game, but I'm just seeing this now. Kind of a weird under pick considering the Ws are just about at full strength and at home. In every game, they throw shots up like it's the last game they'll ever play and defensively, they rarely shut the opposition down. Controlling the ball and running the clock out works a lot better in football.

Sorry OP, the chase tilt is evil...

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the NBA, the favourites / underdogs change so frequently throughout matches, why try and make predictions so early for how a game finishes?

I've seen sooamny people on here call the journey of a match absolutely spot on but the destination of where that match finished at, wrong. Why? cause they were unlucky, how can you avoid being unlucky in NBA so frequently and make a substantial profit? You can't. Many have tried systems here and systems there, it's just not viable. Sharpest, most observant capper and they still wouldn't do it.

Incredible athletes whom play 3 matches in a row and average 4 matches per weak at minimum.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    I know this is well after the start of the game, but I'm just seeing this now. Kind of a weird under pick considering the Ws are just about at full strength and at home. In every game, they throw shots up like it's the last game they'll ever play and defensively, they rarely shut the opposition down. Controlling the ball and running the clock out works a lot better in football.

Sorry OP, the chase tilt is evil...
    Banking on the Spurs struggling with Duncan, Parker, and Ginobelli out. Warriors can score and pick and choose when they play D....This is what you get

intriguing
    intriguing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2730

Damn.... I think OP is on suicide watch

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    You mean your hedging, we get it. Sorry OP no way this cashes.
    No, I'm going for more. Not hedging. +9.5-11.5 has won. You evidently don't get it man.

ClutchOnandWin

penetrate curry, always trying to be the superstar, lay that back to thompson who has the open and uncontested dunk! Idiot.

Jerimjob
    Jerimjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

Damn... sorry OP

intriguing

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Loving this game..My BIG bet is looking freaking awesome! Under will win
    Hahahahaha

SubjectMatterExp
    SubjectMatterExp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 995

Absolutely buried twice in two days lol

GT21Megatron

Going to give you all a little gift tonight. USC ML Hope it wins pretty!!!!
    Here is another.....

intriguing

Fading this clown will win you $$$. Please continue to post your plays !

GT21Megatron

The game I'm working on is the Bulls-Thunder. This will be my biggest wager for me in the last 5 years. I look hard first at the spread, then the total. I have a 5 step process that EVERY play goes through and I watch old VCR tapes of games from the past to get me into each and every game I cap. After tonight You'll see why my name is talked about... I'm like a possum in the heat of the night with no particular place to roam, yet I always find my way home!
    buhahhah

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am sorry for your loss, Philly

i was puling for you, i always pull for a big bet vs. the books.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by intriguing View Post
    Fading this clown will win you $$$. Please continue to post your plays !
    if you fade him and win big.. cut him a break and send him some.

GT21Megatron

Good evening everyone. Long day at the pizza shop. Anyway I've been capping this game pretty much all day long. You have here 2 teams in going in polar opposite directions. To me this game is pretty simple.. I lost bad on the Bulls last nite and truth is I was too impatient to wait till tonight. I've had this game marked on my eye calender for over 3 weeks. OKC is a beast of a team and quietly having an exceptional year..all we've heard about to date was the Pacers in the East and the upstart high powered Portland Trailblazers. Here's the deal the Thunder are rolling, just took care of the Nuggets the other night, meanwhile Chicago are on the way down the drain...however tonight all SIGNS point to this play winning! I was premature in taking the Bulls last night..truth is tonight is the night they rock and shock the home town Thunder.. Here's my play.. Chicago Bulls ML @ + 890 for 15 big bad units. I don't want the freaking points, because I flat out don't need them. My 2nd play is pretty big as well. UNDER 191.5 for 10 strong and slick units. Good luck tonight fellas, but I'm as content and calm as a jackrabbit that just got caught stealing the unadulterated carrot from you know who!
    cant wait for tomorrow's turds....$$$$$$$$

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

brutal. absolutely brutal. That 2nd qtr was where the damage was done.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why you gotta deny the chase... It could be a bad night, but if you call it a night and wake up with your remaining money, you still have "unlimited earning potential."

Meta
    Meta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I knew the over was going to hit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Don't worry about it Sammy, just double up tomorrow. You're the best capper here.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    This is why you gotta deny the chase... It could be a bad night, but if you call it a night and wake up with your remaining money, you still have "unlimited earning potential."

Write ups make it a lot worse when this happens but 100% agree. Gotta limit your plays and find "value". When you start doing write ups and this happens its like putting makeup on chick who is a 3 but turns into a DIME. At the end of the day she's still a 3....Hope some plays are out there for tomorrow....Bowl games start Saturday and you can find tons of value on ML dogs....

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Hope this dude don't commit sucide

ClutchOnandWin

i'll be sure to mention you in my goodnight song...UNDER 201.5 is a lock bro
    I wanted a mention.

First 12