Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Brutally reminded why I never bet on the Pistons

These clowns make EVERY non-fundamental basketball play you can possibly imagine down the stretch of games. What a fukking trainwreck.

Probably won't even cover now.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I have over huge. What a break.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Easy for you to say, thank God you didn't put your money on Houston Schmuckets.

Seto

Start the OT with yet another offensive board for the Blazers (aren't the Pistons supposed to be a good rebounding team?) and an awful turnover by Josh Smith.

Man, WHAT A TRAINWRECK.

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    These clowns make EVERY non-fundamental basketball play you can possibly imagine down the stretch of games. What a fukking trainwreck.

Probably won't even cover now.
    pistons are making ridiculous long 2s and 3s

goes both ways

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by totallypsycho View Post
    pistons are making ridiculous long 2s and 3s

goes both ways
    how does it "go both ways"? your comment doesn't have much to do with what I said. They make a lot of bad plays, like giving up 27 second chance points (most of them in the 4th), bad turnovers etc..

yeah they've made a few fluky shots but what does that have to do with anything? blazers make a lot of fluke shots too

Seto

2nd OT coming up

Seto

Won my bet so it's all good in a way. No regrets for not taking the ml. Still wanted the Blazers to lose this game. Oh well.

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    how does it "go both ways"? your comment doesn't have much to do with what I said. They make a lot of bad plays, like giving up 27 second chance points (most of them in the 4th), bad turnovers etc..

yeah they've made a few fluky shots but what does that have to do with anything? blazers make a lot of fluke shots too
    betting against the blazers with lottery teams is a bad idea imo

i can see how ppl don't think they are legit(i don't think they are the most talented team in the league either) but there's something to be said about a team who never beats themselves. they will rack up the wins against undisciplined teams like the pistons(those little things add up)

same reason why SA is a safe pick against lottery teams

imo if you want to fade them hard do it when the heat come to portland in a few weeks

Seto

In other news I'd hate to be an NBA coach and have to say who I'm voting for in the backcourt for the All-Star Game. What a nightmare. So many good PGs out west.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by totallypsycho View Post
    betting against the blazers with lottery teams is a bad idea imo

i can see how ppl don't think they are legit(i don't think they are the most talented team in the league either) but there's something to be said about a team who never beats themselves. they will rack up the wins against undisciplined teams like the pistons(those little things add up)

same reason why SA is a safe pick against lottery teams

imo if you want to fade them hard do it when the heat come to portland in a few weeks
    i won my bet and it would've been an absolute travesty if i'd lost it. it was a good play. pistons are not a lottery team. they will make the playoffs. although that doesn't mean much in the east.

i take it game by game, have no idea what i'll be playing there. might actually be a good game to take portland unless the heat are in a spot where they might care about that game.

blazers are legit in the sense that they are a good team but they are not an elite team. they have had an easy schedule (especially road games, they've only played 1 good team on the road all season aka Warriors) and have been insanely hot. they will cool down. they are a team for the future for sure though.

Seto

as for san antonio, i don't even bother fading them anymore. waste of time. even when they are as "square" as square can be, they win by 30.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Funny, KrispeeKreme took Port ML for 3 units and qualified it with a small write-up.
    I thought it was nuts laying 170.
    Now that was a good call/win.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Pistons had no buisness losing this game.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Pistons had no buisness losing this game.
    They make losing games they have no business losing an art. It is pretty amazing.

At least they covered but man are they brutal. Funny thing is I think they are the play tomorrow but staying the fuk away from em.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Elite team(s)? there is only 1 and thats Miami Heat. There are no Elite groups anymore whoever can beat the Heat on a reg basis they are good everyone else are playing amongst themselves. Blazers could take the West if they wanted to.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Elite team(s)? there is only 1 and thats Miami Heat. There are no Elite groups anymore whoever can beat the Heat on a reg basis they are good everyone else are playing amongst themselves. Blazers could take the West if they wanted to.
    Blazers winning the West? They win 1 playoff series max.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Just don't call it an upset