BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Atlanta ... 9-1 ATS

Any reason they don't cover tonight? I may be looking at this a bit jadded as I took Miami last night and they stepped on their dick.

Atlanta is 9-1 ATS this year. Only concern is Vegas is taking note too and adjusting the lines.

Talk to me fellas ...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i took okc last nite as they 1 of my fav dogs. atl is on fire no doubt and since this team been 2gether they have been outstanding at home that and w mia coming off gm last nite although may not b 2 tired as they didnt put out 2 much effort!! id say its either atl or no play for me. really liking the spurs to handle business at dal 2nite. also even though i feel like im being set up 2 give my okc money back orl giving them 12 2nite seems fukin crazy 2 me. no nelson i just dont c them covering this number! okc shouldnt b catching 12 against any1 at this point imo. GL WHATEVA U DECIDE 2NITE

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

I actually have Atlanta at 10-1 ATS this year. I guess it depends on where people bought the line against the Lakers. I live in Atlanta and I am a homer but I think the line is pretty high. If I had to pick a team I would put my money on Miami covering. I think Atlanta wins this game outright but wont cover the 7 1/2. I think Wade will drop around 40 tonight. They looked like ass last night and I think they will come out strong on the road.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

This is only their 3 road game all year tho.
    Granted they won both ... just sayin"

bettman
    bettman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i pick miami and the over

boba
    boba's Avatar Become A Pro!

house odds has miami covering at 6 or higher.

you should pass on this game unless you'll been riding the hawks from the beginning. ride with the train and never against it. no value in betting against something thats consistent. bet half the value if you want to ride the train late.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

ya, kinda hard to think Miami will "step on their dick" 2 nights in a row. Atl is def. the hot team here tho. No play for me