Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 unit NBA Play for Tuesday!

Minnesota Timberwolves -5.5

Are they serious with this line here? The struggling, 9 loss in a row Pacers team that will not have Jermaine O'Neal or Marquis Daniels... The Pacers are fvcking terrible... I'm one of the biggest Pacer fans in the world, but I honestly have quit watching most games... This is a total mismatch even though Minnesota hasn't been playing all that great lately... True the T-Wolves have lost 8 out of 10, but the Pacers are just the team that the Wolves need to play to get right... No one will be able to guard Garnett and the Pacers guard play is sooo bad! I believe the T-Wolves win this game by 10 or even 20! If the Pacers show up it will be by 8-10 if not, the Wolves will win by 20!

THIS WILL BE A WINNER!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana is in a freefall and Minnesota has played the central tough all season. I like the play.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I refuse to bet on either team right now, although I agree for the most part with your play...GL tomorrow P2M.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Agree 100% Let's not forget West vs East..

This one should win!!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of three early leans for me tomorrow. Could be close. My overlay is just 1/2 pt in favor of MIN. But that's a big 1/2 pt in this case, because it puts MIN in a winning situation of approximately 60%. I have to wait, though, because if the line moves to 6 it's a pass. Minny does get the early spirolean.

SlapDash
    SlapDash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another 3 units on the over? Some books are still at 188, seems to be moving up though.

Thougts anyone?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The over is the only way I could play this game believe it or not.

Max Kim
    Max Kim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy I bought a 1/2 pt. 81-86 Twolves -5.5

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NBA is soo fvcked up! I absolutely hate betting on the NBA because you never know what team is gonna show up... I guess Jamaal Dumbass Tinsley decides to throw a career high up for us last night in a losing effort... Thanks a lot you sack of shvt! Lose by a 1/2 fvcking point again... I'M SPEECHLESS!

f\*\*k THE NBA!
    I HOPE THE PACERS LOST THE REST OF THEIR GAMES THIS SEASON SO WE CAN GET A TOP 10 DRAFT PICK AND BE ABLE TO KEEP IT... FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WEREN'T AWARE, IF THE PACERS DON'T GET THE 10TH PICK OR HIGHER THAT PICK GOES TO THE ATLANTA HAWKS FROM OUR TRADE WITH AL HARRINGTON WHO CURRENTLY DOES NOT PLAY FOR THE PACERS ANYMORE!
    Let me just say WAY TO GO ON THAT TRADE LARRY BIRD!!!!!!
    DUMBASS!