Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The NBA is rigged folks...!!!!!! Believe It!!!!!!!!

Lotta talk about bad beats and fixes in the forum...so lets set the record straight.....there is nothing theoretical about it...remember...Donaghy caught the most EPIC beat down of his life at the behest of a known mobster while serving his bid......think about the ramifications of that.....but hey u dun have to listen to me.....take it from a wise guy...

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

While I do feel here is definite corruption in ALL pro sports its hard to fix games without it being obvious. I take it you are referring to the Raptos/Warriors game last night? Fouls werent a factor in that game. Thats the only way sports can be fixed, through referees. Referees cant control two guys shooting lights out from 3 pt range. Last year during the Spurs melt down they couldnt control that tap out and 3 by Ray allen. So while I agree that there is corruption I simply dont believe you can convince a team of 8-10 guys ALL making a multi millions a year, a coach, an organization to "fix" a game that may net the perp a couple hundred thousand dollars. Why would they risk that exposure. Do you know how unsettlin that will be if a pro American team can be proven that they actively took place in a fix?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    While I do feel here is definite corruption in ALL pro sports its hard to fix games without it being obvious. I take it you are referring to the Raptos/Warriors game last night? Fouls werent a factor in that game. Thats the only way sports can be fixed, through referees. Referees cant control two guys shooting lights out from 3 pt range. Last year during the Spurs melt down they couldnt control that tap out and 3 by Ray allen. So while I agree that there is corruption I simply dont believe you can convince a team of 8-10 guys ALL making a multi millions a year, a coach, an organization to "fix" a game that may net the perp a couple hundred thousand dollars. Why would they risk that exposure. Do you know how unsettlin that will be if a pro American team can be proven that they actively took place in a fix?
    Truth be told...I am not necessarily talking about the Raptors game...although I do understand why some feel that it was rigged...in all honesty..I live in Toronto and have followed them for years...they are notorious for this kind of let down..I knew they would blow the lead...even in the 1st half when they were destroying them....they do this all the time...so bettors should not be surprised...never bet them as dogs...and never bet them the whole game...they are tailor made for 1st and 3 quarter plays.....have they point shaved? Absolutely..every team in the nba has at some point....can't blame folks for being suspicious.....

I only brought this up cuz the topic came up in the other thread about the game...and people were behaving as if fixes are impossible and only loosers believe in fixes.....when we have more than enough proof....1st half bets are designed with the fix in mind because at this point, everybody knows these teams are not trying in the 2nd half...or simply refuse to play defense...Vegas loves Miami...for this....and they hate the Spurs for the same reason....that's the real reason NBA head office hates Popovich...the guy will not allow his team to shave points...its the reason why most refs have it out for the Spurs...u can bet on that team every night..and win or loose, you know it was a full effort....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I do think there are some refs that may be on the take. They don't make millions like the ball players.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOLOL "that's the real reason the NBA front office hates Popovich" yeahhhh that's it bud

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta watch totals......games slow down , especially in the third qtr

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Fixing games is not always about the refs. You can get a key player onboard and that can sway a game enough to cover a spread. All it takes is a turnover, or bad shot, or bad pass at the right moment. The Raptors game was obvious because the spread was -8. The Toronto players already had clearly given up. They allow GS to waste the whole shot clock, but foul Curry for no reason at all right before it expires. That made no sense at all unless you're trying to make up points. They didn't even try after the foul. What was the point of the foul? GS had a 7 point lead. That was the point. Shaving points is clearly happening on almost every team in the NBA. No one cares enough to address it. If you ever watch these games you will notice that when a spread is set, the games momentum will juggle around that #. For example if Houston is favored by 10, they will destroy the other team until they are ahead by 10 or 12, then all of a sudden the game becomes a battle of up and down between 8 and 12. This is done for the live in game wagering. They have to make it look competitive around the spread to get more money invested on both sides. At the end of the game you will see one team pull away as if it's easy. This is based on which team has the most accumulative money on it.(Pre-game + in game wagers) You don't have to believe it, just watch the game from this perspective and pay attention to line changes during the in live wagering, when a lot of people are biting on a certain line, and see how almost always the line change that changes the most will directly correlate with which team pulls away in the game. The NBA gets paid to make it look legit. Gambling is fused with sports. Always has been. This is free extra money for the players and refs when they're involved. There is no why to it, but it definitely is happening in the NBA and the NFL and even in college sports. Problem is no one cares or chalk it up to coincidence.
    Last edited by JayMoney24_7; 12-04-13 at 08:48 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Menses

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

why did norris cole foul Kemba' s 3 when 4 points up with seconds left?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

What's with the ... ... ... Are you and Ratzz dating?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    What's with the ... ... ... Are you and Ratzz dating?
    I thought we were the same people?

Menses

A lot of the mafia dons are in bed with the Owners.....you cannot begin to imagine how corrupt these owners are..Kraft and Rooney family are gangsters...Reinsdorf...etc....most of them do not care about rings..side from Cuban who knows the shit is rigged....that is why he talks the most shit....The Owners and the Dons make the decisions....that matter the most in terms of lines/spreads..etc etc....Stern and the refs are subordinate to them.....il never forget the look on Rothlesburgers face when he ****** up that spread a few years ago against the Chargers...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
    Fixing games is not always about the refs. You can get a key player onboard and that can sway a game enough to cover a spread. All it takes is a turnover, or bad shot, or bad pass at the right moment. The Raptors game was obvious because the spread was -8. The Toronto players already had clearly given up. They allow GS to waste the whole shot clock, but foul Curry for no reason at all right before it expires. That made no sense at all unless you're trying to make up points. They didn't even try after the foul. What was the point of the foul? GS had a 7 point lead. That was the point. Shaving points is clearly happening on almost every team in the NBA. No one cares enough to address it. If you ever watch these games you will notice that when a spread is set, the games momentum will juggle around that #. For example if Houston is favored by 10, they will destroy the other team until they are ahead by 10 or 12, then all of a sudden the game becomes a battle of up and down between 8 and 12. This is done for the live in game wagering. They have to make it look competitive around the spread to get more money invested on both sides. At the end of the game you will see one team pull away as if it's easy. This is based on which team has the most accumulative money on it.(Pre-game + in game wagers) You don't have to believe it, just watch the game from this perspective and pay attention to line changes during the in live wagering, when a lot of people are biting on a certain line, and see how almost always the line change that changes the most will directly correlate with which team pulls away in the game. The NBA gets paid to make it look legit. Gambling is fused with sports. Always has been. This is free extra money for the players and refs when they're involved. There is no why to it, but it definitely is happening in the NBA and the NFL and even in college sports. Problem is no one cares or chalk it up to coincidence.
    This is Dead on....the key is to watch the number...albeit, 1st half / 2nd half or game...just watch the fluctuations in how the game is played up until which point the key number is hit....if pinny has detroit sitting at 1.901....for the 2nd half...and the bucks sitting at 1.950....and then you see that original detroit number sky rocket to 1.980.. while the bucks number plummets to 1.885....clearly, less money is coming down on detroit 2nd half....and then boom...d town goes on a 17-4 run to start the third quarter....in less than 2 minutes they have already covered the 2nd half line..and pinny is cleaning house...look at my picks tonight...because this is exactly why I took pistons 2nd half...and look at the score.......are the bucks that bad or are they shaving the 2nd half number? Why is it the books always seem to be on the right side of the number...even when it appears less money is coming down on that side? This happens over and over again.....totals, sides, you name it......I was out and could not see follow the game or the lines...but Il bet money...the golden state second half line was sitting at around 2.00....while the raptor line was probably somewhere in the vicinity of 1.908.....plus money for a team that can hit that many 3's in a short period of time?
    Points Awarded:

JayMoney24_7 gave Menses 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I thought we were the same people?
    Whatever works for you, just odd.