bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

End of Sixers game?

Was anybody watching? I get a notice the game is over...126-122 Sixers. Then I log on ESPN and the Magic took a TO and hit a 3 buzzer beater three? LMAO...of course I was on the sixers -3.5.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

It was not over. There is this piece of thrash called James Anderson in the 76ers team. He made his 1st FT and purposely missed his 2nd despite there is still a sec or 2 left. 76ers didn't bother with the rebound, Magic got it. Ref then went to review the time left, put a sec back. Magic advanced the ball with timeout, shoot an uncontested 3 to cover.

I got 76ers too.

bigtymer56

Thanks for the update...one of these days I'll be on the positive side of some weird ending like this.

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

watched whole game, at not one point did i feel good about this game. really shoulda figured this shit would happen

afflalo big baby oladipo all had career highs

lets just fade magic hard next game

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

i was on magic (or so I thought) +3.5 for $450... sweat the whole game out and watch both OTs.. couldnt believe that I was finally on the right side of one of these bogus endings...

Now just went to check my account, and apparently i neglected to click "confirm" when putting my bet in.. I swear I would have rathe rhave just striaght up lost then to have been thrilled to finally get a win like that for it just to be ripped out from under me. Woulda been nice if he missed that final shot.. then you both would have won and i would have luckily dodged a losing bet! can only wish..

totallypsycho

fade the magic hard next game if nelson and vucevic don't play again, afflalo and big baby played the game of their lives they are never doing this again rest of their careers

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

yeah I was watching

had Philly -3.5, ugh\

there was like 1.6 seconds left when the FT missed

so it should've been under a second if they did get the timeout

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    i was on magic (or so I thought) +3.5 for $450... sweat the whole game out and watch both OTs.. couldnt believe that I was finally on the right side of one of these bogus endings...

Now just went to check my account, and apparently i neglected to click "confirm" when putting my bet in.. I swear I would have rathe rhave just striaght up lost then to have been thrilled to finally get a win like that for it just to be ripped out from under me. Woulda been nice if he missed that final shot.. then you both would have won and i would have luckily dodged a losing bet! can only wish..
    Wow. That's some sick run of emotions.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by totallypsycho View Post
    fade the magic hard next game if nelson and vucevic don't play again, afflalo and big baby played the game of their lives they are never doing this again rest of their careers
    The only problem w/that is they get 2 days off before playing the hapless Knicks on Friday, who might not even have a head coach if they lose to the train wreck that is the nets on Thursday.

broncosfan
    broncosfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

that shits happened to me before too. exactly as you describe the thrill of winning an intense game and realizing the confirmation was never clicked on. it's heart breaker brotha.

totallypsycho

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    The only problem w/that is they get 2 days off before playing the hapless Knicks on Friday, who might not even have a head coach if they lose to the train wreck that is the nets on Thursday.
    knicks have looked ok lately they try on both ends of the floor and are very competitive but just can't seem to get the ball to bounce their way. they aren't your garden variety lottery team who doesn't give a crap (bucks).

i'd still take them at home over the magic who look pretty awful without nelson and vucevic(see the wizards game) but just went on a once in a lifetime hot streak tonight shooting long jumpers and threes(couldn't get much going in the paint)

Mickey Finn
    'We're from Philadelphia and we fight.'
    Mickey Finn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
    that shits happened to me before too. exactly as you describe the thrill of winning an intense game and realizing the confirmation was never clicked on. it's heart breaker brotha.
    I like to avoid this by printing my open bets. I've also accidentally made the same bet twice, due to having multiple pages open when placing bets; thinking that I'd not actually placed the bet, because a page was still open that hadn't refreshed.

Must.Take.Time.

"Technology is not our friend. It only fvcks us over. We're just waiting for the robot uprising." -Harper Reed

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I've been running pretty poor in NBA last few days, lost a lot of money, I needed this game real bad, more for my confidence than my bankroll. That ridiculous ending just destroyed the last of my confidence.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by totallypsycho View Post
    watched whole game, at not one point did i feel good about this game. really shoulda figured this shit would happen

afflalo big baby oladipo all had career highs

lets just fade magic hard next game
    i watched Orlando last night to get a gauge on how they would go tonight vs phily and let me tell you they were shocking. Their offense was not fluid at all and big baby / Oladipo were chucking bricks all night (of course i was in the over for that game and thanks to the Magics poor scoring it didn't hit) but as soon as i saw big baby knocking down 20 foot uncontested jumpers in the first I knew I was going to be screwed over again taking phily.

Big baby played the best game of his career and affalo was shooting lights out from the very start

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

If anyone had both 76ers and raptors, got to be 1 of your worst day in betting.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Had raptors. Went to bed a winner and woke up a loser. Lol