vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

12/3 bobcats. plus 8

.55/.5u. Line opened at 5 and both ats and total have had a lot of play overnights. Line movement has liked dallas and given cats backers 3 pts of value. Dallas is a square play here as they are 0-4 ats l4 at home. Why bet a team that is not covering? They are rutting a bit right now. While cats are 6-1-1 ats away. Cats just took heat in miami down to wire 99-98. And dallas is no heat. They are lukewarm at best. Gl.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do realize that the Heat got exactly what they wanted out of that game right?

What good is wiping the floor with the scrub teams night in night out? You're not going to be playing scrub teams come playoffs. The Heat had to outscore their opponent 38-25 in the 4th quarter to come away with a 1 pt win. They will learn much more from that result than if they beat the Bobcats by 30 (which we all know they can if they want at home).

The Bobcats covering the 11 or 12, or whatever it was, was because of the Heat, not because of the Bobcats.

I can't see any angle for taking the Kitties on the road here if they're not getting double digits.
    Points Awarded:

vividjohn45 gave Mocknroll 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

The way i look at it the catz cover vs heat was cats bakkers money. The angle today was show me the money. The angle was square/vs sharp. The angle was mavs are now 0-5 ats at home and the cats are now 7-1-1 away ats. Anyway im the richer for it. My only play today. But i can take a date to fridays now. Maybe you will be our waiter. Mock i transferred some value to you. Get 1498. More bet points and Become a sbr pro. And you can get a 50 giftcard to outback steakhouse courtesy of sbr forum
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 12-03-13 at 10:36 PM.