jboogerz123
    jboogerz123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

Caught a heater

Decided I would post my main play on here and see if I could get a following. Today it's Dallas -4. Warriors playing back to back on the road where they have been awful. Dallas has the potential to steam roll them.

randallt6
    randallt6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Gonna be a tough cover. I think there's a few easier games tonight but BOL

jboogerz123

Why will it be tough? Warriors on the road = not good. Playing back to back nights and eked one out against a crappy pelicans team...Match-ups in favor of Dallas. Dallas has deeper bench. I love the warriors but I don't see Klay playing D on monta and with dirk pulling lee out of the paint you better believe monta is going to put on a show.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Dallas cant play D, GSW can come out and shoot the lights out. Watching DIrk on defence is painful. . good luck.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Love it, it's an auto play for me today but I'm waiting to see if the line moves

jboogerz123

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    Dallas cant play D, GSW can come out and shoot the lights out. Watching DIrk on defence is painful. . good luck.
    LOLZ oh and GSW has a bunch of lock down defenders. Don't forget Calderon, Monta, Dirk and even Marion can shoot the rock from distance as well as drive.

jboogerz123

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Love it, it's an auto play for me today but I'm waiting to see if the line moves
    I'm pretty psyched about it and I hope we can get it lower, but it seems to me that the volume of bets are on GSW while heavy money is coming in on DAL