TallGuySmallFry
    TallGuySmallFry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Ever looked at a teaser like this CAN'T LOSE?

I'm a straight better, but do the occasional 2 team tease or parlay. Got bored and started looking at different teaser combinations. A sweetheart teaser 4 team 10pts in basketball is -120. Now I understand it's a TEASEr , but wow. If you do some research these could be hit at a decent rate. I took this one for tonight...

Denver +15 1/2
    Minnesota +17
    Memphis +12
    New Orleans +20

Now try to push me off this..well I already made the play . How about yours? and does anyone agree/disagree ?

Good luck

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

only one i really see i wouldnt like is SA/ new orleans.....SA just beat cleveland in their last home game by 30.....but hey you never know

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    only one i really see i wouldnt like is SA/ new orleans.....SA just beat cleveland in their last home game by 30.....but hey you never know
    Good luck TGSF, but I agree with the goatmeister, SA could easily blow them off the court, without killing themselves. They are that good right now.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

By the way the tease does look good. But it is tough enough to win 1 or 2 games never mind 4

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

44...i just played one i seen in another post of Roy Hibbert from Pacers...over 12.5.........on the road he has'nt been as well but at home puts up the points and against the minnesota (18th best)not so great defense....i thought it looked good what do you think

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuySmallFry View Post
    I'm a straight better, but do the occasional 2 team tease or parlay. Got bored and started looking at different teaser combinations. A sweetheart teaser 4 team 10pts in basketball is -120. Now I understand it's a TEASEr , but wow. If you do some research these could be hit at a decent rate. I took this one for tonight...

Denver +15 1/2
    Minnesota +17
    Memphis +12
    New Orleans +20

Now try to push me off this..well I already made the play . How about yours? and does anyone agree/disagree ?

Good luck
    Terrible teaser play and I only wish I could be the book. You have to hit 4 sides and you're STILL LAYING JUICE!!!! What makes people play teasers like this?

TallGuySmallFry

if you read the first post you would understand that I am testing the waters in a very small teaser

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

You;re rich vro

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

should've teased the Spurs

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

just write one of these on paper, and wait for 2nd half to see if you can get any of the numbers ( or better number) at half...much smarter way to do it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    44...i just played one i seen in another post of Roy Hibbert from Pacers...over 12.5.........on the road he has'nt been as well but at home puts up the points and against the minnesota (18th best)not so great defense....i thought it looked good what do you think
    I must be honest here, I follow a lot of NBA, but I have never placed a wager for or against the Pacers. For whatever reason I just don't follow this team. I cannot give you an honest opinion @ this time, but I guess I had better start to follow them as they seem pretty talented. I guess it is all the folks who keep comparing to the Heat, which is not even possible. Presently @ 26-5, this year @ this forum (loss on Utah TT yesterday go figure), but will try to post something y 6:30 PM which is standard for me. Wish I could be of more assistance on this one. We'll talk soon. BOL

TallGuySmallFry

Well this first attempt was a success, but I did not enjoy this experience. Covered the +20 Pelicans by 1 point. Came to the conclusion is there are to many variables the more teams you play. I will stick to my 2 team plays and straight plays

TallGuySmallFry

Minnesota I also scraped by..

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuySmallFry View Post
    Well this first attempt was a success, but I did not enjoy this experience. Covered the +20 Pelicans by 1 point. Came to the conclusion is there are to many variables the more teams you play. I will stick to my 2 team plays and straight plays
    I am new here to this board. I saw your play and thought it was a good one. I am a sucker for plays like the one you threw out there. Just can't do it on a regular basis because, like you mentioned, too many variables, and if 1 goes awry, you're screwed! I like mixing college hoops with NBA with nhl for 3-way teasers/parlays. So far, so good.
    Nice hit yesterday b.t.w.!

TallGuySmallFry

Thanks Rolling and in honor of this thread I will keep it up until i lose one( don't expect a long ride here) Will see if i can find the right spots and cash again!

TallGuySmallFry

Good luck today fellas taking the 4 team 10 pt teaser -120

Syracuse +5 1/2 NCAAB
    Toronto Raptors + +3
    Washington Wizards +5
    New Orleans Pelicans + 11
    Love NBA home teams on the weekdays for some reason<

Going to ride this out and see where I go from there ! Goodluck again

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you shouldn't do this with short favs, it turns your teaser into a 9 pointer

TallGuySmallFry

Again with pure luck I made this one work. Scraping a by 1 pt in Raptor game. The rest were not close to as difficult. Will continue trial, and see where initial investment gets! Who knows

TallGuySmallFry

Trial continuing today,will keep it rolling as long as possible. Good Luck with your bets and Happy Turkey Day to all the families

My 4 teamer today 10pt -120

Phoenix + 14
    Memphis + 8
    Knicks +20
    Syracuse + 6 NCAAB

Good Luck again all

TallGuySmallFry

3-0 run currently since the start of this test. Will keep the good vibes and money flowing here! Good Luck to you and please help me or enlighten us all with some info Will continue today ...

TallGuySmallFry

My 4 team 10 pt teaser -120

Atlanta Hawks + 11
    Philadelphia 76ers +13 1/2
    Detroit Pistons +5
    Duke +12 1/2 NCAAB

Again Good Luck

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

unlucky mate, u got the right idea, dont pay attention to these limp dicks who always stress over juice and all that bs. despite their record 76ers are a terrible team and were always gonna struggle with their starting centre out against a team with Anthony Davis and an abundance of 3 point shooters.