kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs/Memphis Total

is it just me or is the line extremely low? it is set at 183.5. Both teams can put up points really fast? Team totals are also set pretty low too. Spurs only 92.5 and Memphis at 91

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

i really like the under, i can see this game being a big defensive battle. spurs second in points allowed and grizzles 6th.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Low for a reason, look at the Memphis games against warriors and clips, much faster paced teams

Under here.

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

line is fair, should be a low scoring grind fest. i expected spurs to by favored by more based on public perception, but the line is tight at -1. at home and getting tony allen back, i fully expect memphis to win this game outright. the match ups favor the grizzlies imo.

kevin101

man i really need start going to my feelings.

Great night though. Spurs, bulls(thanks to WalkingLuckCharm) + the teaser: Pacers -4, Minn -3.5 and Navy +7.5 + a few nhl picks and a few college ball.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

haha nice man. still ended up down a fair bit for the day but I was due... who you like for tomorrow?

kevin101

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    haha nice man. still ended up down a fair bit for the day but I was due... who you like for tomorrow?
    ah shit. Hopefully we can knock em down tomorrow. As far as NBA goes, tbh i don't really like the card. Maybe heat tomorrow. Wade is playing tomorrow and at home line is 13.5 though... might take a shot with the heat.

I got like 7 NCAAF games in mind in which i need to pick 3-4 out and go on them lol. Also got a few NHL picks too.

Fuking Satedays, so many games and not enough $$

What about you? who do you like tomorrow?

Oh thanks again for the bulls pick, if it wasn't for you i would've taken the GSW and gotten smacked.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Maybe clippers spread. Yeah looks difficult tomorrow might just make some live bets

kevin101

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Maybe clippers spread. Yeah looks difficult tomorrow might just make some live bets
    Yea i was looking at Clippers as well. Going to be hard for kings to keep up with the clippers play.