losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs -1

Thinking of going big ($1k-$2k) on the Spurs -1 @ Memphis. Any insights thoughts comments ???

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

its at pk now

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs are 1 in the west with a record of 10-1, memphis is middle of the pack with 7-5 and yet Spurs are laying only 1 point? Based on their last games I would say Memphis looked like the more hungry team. No lean strong enough to bet this game to be honest. Gotta factor in revenge factor as well for the season opener loss to San Antonio. The more I think about it the more I like Memphis but wouldn't really touch it to be honest.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Memphis is a great team. But they are not better than the Spurs. Memphis is a mini version of the Spurs. Spurs have more talent, better execution. It will be a slow and tactical game where coaching will decide who wins at the end. I have my money on Pop. I think he has them figured out. Hopefully no grizzlie gets hot, but that rarely happens, so my play is the Spurs.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the spurs, but memphis comin off a few strong games. I would play under but it keeps dropping like crazy. Against the clippers it was 201 and dropped down to 195, and still covered. Tough choice tonight.

weston555
    weston555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

If you have to ask for advice on a game you probably shouldnt be dropping a grand on it...unless you already have it figured out. At first look I see a near 50/50 game like the spread says...grizzlies hot and finally playing how they should. They have solid depth and match up well against the spurs...spurs on the other hand are obviously one of the best in the league and are capable of anything. I would personally just find a game with a solid angle..unless you see one in this game, I dont yet