jackng
    jackng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

1q bombs...

YTD: 13-15 (-1.9 UNITS)

Looking forward to a GREAT night....

Portland @ Brooklyn
    The TBlazers are 1Q studs. They have led their last 9 since trailing the season opener in Phoenix (Suns have yet to trail at home). They have all been fairly close, 5 of the 9 by 2pts or less, but Portland is getting points tonight. Brooklyn has trailed in their last 4 1Qs and 6 of their 9. The Blazers get the job done again tonight....
    1Q TBlazers +1 (3 UNITS)

Charlotte @ Chicago
    I'm a little torn on what do here. I'm loving both the under and Bulls. The Bulls are allowing a league low 17pts in the 1Q at home. They've led in every home 1Q by an average of 9pts. They are also the team with the lowest 1Q total points at just a hair over 44. It just sucks taking a favorite of 4.5pts and an under at the same time. That means the Bulls will have to hold them to 19 1Q points in order to win both. It also wouldn't surprise me if Chicago put up 30 against this sporadic 1Q D. I've talked myself into the Bulls....
    1Q Bulls -4.5 (2 UNITS)

Philly @ Dallas
    Philly is by far the worst 1Q team in the league. They've trailed in 10 of 11 by an average of nearly 11pts. They are allowing a league worst 32 1Q points. And guess what...They are playing the leagues highest scoring 1Q team. The Mavs have scored 30+ in 8 of their 10 1Qs. I see no possible way this 1Q ends below 55 tonight, unless Philly just completely shits themselves. I'm predicting 35-23.
    1Q Mavs -4 (3 UNITS)
    1Q Mavs over 54.5 (3 UNITS)

Coolin
    Coolin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

I like the mavs and the blazers. I might just play the mavs. 6ers always start off really bad then comeback

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jackng View Post
    Charlotte @ Chicago
    I'm a little torn on what do here. I'm loving both the under and Bulls. The Bulls are allowing a league low 17pts in the 1Q at home. They've led in every home 1Q by an average of 9pts. They are also the team with the lowest 1Q total points at just a hair over 44. It just sucks taking a favorite of 4.5pts and an under at the same time. That means the Bulls will have to hold them to 19 1Q points in order to win both. It also wouldn't surprise me if Chicago put up 30 against this sporadic 1Q D. I've talked myself into the Bulls....
    1Q Bulls -4.5 (2 UNITS)
    Great decision in the end!

jackng

YTD: 14-18 (-9.8 UNITS)

What a BRUTAL Monday night...I saw sooo much promise in that card. Let's turn things around tonight....

Minnesota @ Washington
    Minnesota is the leagues best 1Q team. They've led in 9 of 11, have a pt. differential of 7, while averaging over 32 1Q points . The Wizards rank near the bottom, giving up nearly 27 in the 1Qs. Combined, these teams have had 14 of 20 go over the posted total of 52.5. Minnesota has seen 9 of 11 and 4 of 5 on the road soar over this total. I'm seeing another 1Q blowout in the works.....
    1Q TWolves -1 (3 UNITS)
    1Q TWolves over 52.5 (3 UNITS)

Atlanta @ Miami
    The hawks have played 5 away games. The least amount of 1Q points they've seen is 52 and they're averaging 56. They're allowing over 30 1Q points on the road. The Heat seem to be a completely different team at home than they are on the road. They're averaging 28+ at home in the 1Q, while only 20 on the road. They've scored 30+ in 4 of their last five home games.
    1Q Hawks/Heat over 52 (4 UNITS)

Boston @ Houston
    The Celtics have trailed in all 5 of their last road 1Qs by an average of nearly 6 pts. Houston has led its last 5 1Qs by an average of 5pts. The line is 4, which is a pretty good bit, but I'll take the bait. Boston continues their road woes....
    1Q Rockets -4 (2 UNITS)

GL ALL

jackng

2H Suns over 99 (2 UNITS)

jackng

YTD: 17-20 (-8.4 UNITS)

Toronto @ Philly
    The 76ers are one, if not the worst 1Q team. They have trailed in 10 of their last 11. Toronto is not great, but should be able to have a small lead...
    1Q Toronto -1/2 (2 UNITS)

Portland @ Milwaukee
    Portland has led in 9 of 11. The Bucks have trailed in 7 of 9 with a first quarter margin of nearly -5 pts. I got bit last time with Portland, but they won't do it twice in a row....
    1Q TBlazers -1 (3 UNITS)

LA Clippers @ Minnesota
    The TWolves double play worked for me last night....thinking it will do the same again tonight. If you need a write-up, look at last nights post.....
    1Q TWolves pk (3 UNITS)
    1Q TWolves over 54 (3 UNITS)

Utah @ New Orleans
    The young Pelicans' team has led in all of thier 1Qs by an average of over 10pts. The Jazz have trailed in 5 of their 6 road 1Qs by an average of 11pts. That's recipe for another blowout tonight as BOMBS are falling in NO....
    1Q Pelicans -4 (4 UNITS)

Houston @ Dallas
    Dallas is one of league's highest scoring 1Q teams. I know they shit themselves last time out, but what are the chances of that happening again against a team that gives up nearly 30 1Q points on the road?? Not happening twice in a row....
    1Q Mavericks over 54 (2 UNITS)
    Last edited by jackng; 11-20-13 at 03:41 PM.