nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday morning thoughts & discussions?

NCAAB
    ARK ST+5.5
    SIENNA-1

already see people likin OK ST big.....+1 now! I "think" they should roll like baba says.

NBA
    MIAMI-5.5.....likin this one
    CLEV Over181.5
    SA-6....LAC playing lately........but SA -only6....come on! Someone is all over LAC though to drive down 1 1/2 pts already.

possibles:
    CLEV-3

Don't trust MIL+6....maybe cause they burned me yesterday with a nice lead they threw away.

Just trying to get some Monday morning discussions going. Small roster today but looks to be some good opportunities, maybe more so in NBA. What's up NBA guys.....looker, BBD, J edgar, imgv,...etc.

GL to us all on this Monday!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevada whats up brotha!

I really like the Indians from Arkansas State to cover tonight and I'm on Siena as well to cover the bucket spread! Let's hope for a solid night tonight my man!

Best of luck to ya!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also.....forgot about this

that "low" total on SA/LAC........173.5?

Anyone looking at this going

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

siena -1
    ark st. +5
    Last edited by AC1318; 03-05-07 at 03:48 PM.

AoTiKo
    AoTiKo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonzaga -4
    Va Common. -4

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAClips better play a perfect game to keep that game within 6. I think the majority of that line is based on the Spurs playing their third game in 4 days... They are an older team, but it's not like they've been zigging all over the country, or even expending much energy on the court. They played in SA (a systematic destruction of Orlando with only a B-type game from them) on Friday, Houston (wasn't ever a game) on saturday, then a day of rest and @ L.A tonight. I have no clue what's going on with that line. I'm glad I snapped it at -6, because I can;t see it getting any lower than that. I'm jumping on the Spurs side, and I'll be jumping on the Spurs 1st half line as well. They have been playing exceptionally in the 1st half lately. I love all Spurs related bets tonight.. I will also be teasing them and Orlando (4.5 point teaser) for a large sum.

In NCAA, I'm going with the trainwreck (OSU) with the better team that lacks any semblance of team chemistry. Large bet on them tonight.

Good call on Ark. St., nevadeside. The more I look at that, the more I like it. Plus, you;ve been on a roll as of late, if I recall correctly. Always go with the hot hand. I have no Sienna/Niagara leans at all. VCU/ Gonzage and such don;t give me wiggle room.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

people liking OK St. they started at -1....

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

then people aren;t liking Ok. St. It's a pck.