Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for BIG MONDAY! Thoughts and comments appreciated...

All but one of these are pretty square plays... However, I think we are getting good lines with a couple of these games because of conference tourney/neutral court situations... Really like almost every game on the card tonight!

North Texas -2
    The Mean Green had a rough go of it yesterday for most of the game, but then decided to play ball, pulled out the W, and even covered in the process... They beat Midd. Tenn. St. by 13 in their only meeting this season... Any thoughts on this one?

Siena -1???
    Fresh off finally beating their nemesis Marist who had their number this year, does Siena get it done tonight and get in the big dance? They cleaned up on Niagara in both meetings this season! In basically a pick em situation, I'm playing square and on Siena!

Arkansas State +5.5
    ASU has won their last 5 SU and ATS... They beat the Hilltoppers by a point on their home floor in the only meeting between the two this season... I think WKU will win this game, but don't know if they will do it by more than 5! Let's hope not! I'm on the Indians from ASU tonight! Anyone with me?

VCU -4
    I think George Mason's nice run in the CAA conference tournament comes to a screeching halt at the hands of the class of the conference the VCU Rams... This will be George Mason's 4th game in as many days! The Rams have handled GMU easily both times so far this year and I believe they do it again...

Thinking about:
    Gonzaga -3.5
    I think the line on this one is a little low because of Santa Clara beating up on them in Spokane a few weeks ago... Gonzaga has since righted the ship since the problems with Heytfelt and is looking strong again... I think the Zags get it done tonight and don't leave it up to the committee to put them in this year!

WOULD REALLY LOVE SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE GAMES GUYS! I KNOW A LOT OF YOU LIKE OKLA STATE TONIGHT, BUT I CAN'T BET ON A TEAM THAT HAS NO ROAD WINS THIS YEAR...

I really like these plays a lot guys! Really see them going 3-1 tonight(Hopefully 4-1 if I end up playing the Zags)! LET'S HOPE! Hopefully I'm back on track after a nice win last night with Santa Clause! WILL BE LOOKING TO BET AGAINST THEM TONIGHT HOWEVER...

Let's do this tonight!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 03-05-07 at 12:30 PM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning ARK ST+5.5 & SIENNA-1 as well.

Really looks like SIENNA playing with a purpose yesterday against MARIST.....freakin SIENNA already burned me twice this weekend though.

GL P2M!
    PS: We must have posted our discussions thread same time, wasn't trying to override your thread....just FYI.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the mean green too today, even despite that overtime emotional win yesterday. However, I do like Niagara and George Mason.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    Leaning ARK ST+5.5 & SIENNA-1 as well.

Really looks like SIENNA playing with a purpose yesterday against MARIST.....freakin SIENNA already burned me twice this weekend though.

GL P2M!
    PS: We must have posted our discussions thread same time, wasn't trying to override your thread....just FYI.
    Hey no problem bud... Thanks for the feedback on these games and I'm glad to see that you like Sienna and Ark. St. as well... Sienna burned me as well yesterday! Marist is definitely the class of that conference and it's sad to not see them moving on! VCU seems to be an overwhelming favorite on the Forum today as many people have included them in their Daily Parlay of the Day today! Definitely praying for a winning day after scoring nicely last night on the Santa Clara/Saint Mary's game!

Let's get er done tonight!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 03-05-07 at 02:07 PM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M-
    I'm having trouble pulling the trigger on SIENNA, I lean that way but I guess I'm gun shy after they burned me two days in a row, that game is a toss up is what I'm starting to think more & more.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your Siena pick. I won't be going against George Mason however.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

like siena -1
    like ark st. +5
    not really a college player but starting to do some homework and making selections

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

I put Sienna as about a 1.5 point favorite over Niagra. They are slightly better and have slightly more pressure. I put Gonzaga about 4 over Santa Clara. I am on George Mason tonight as I have them as only 2.5 point dogs. I have North Texas only 1.5 better than Midd Tenn St. I put Western Kentucky a little more than 5.5 over Ark St. Oh, and put a gun to my head and I'd rather be on Oklahoma.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I like VCU and North Texas. I do like WKU and Niagra

Peyton2MarvinN06

Today So Far:
    2-0 +2.00 units

Really wanting atleast a 4-1 day today! I won't be greedy and ask for 5-0, but would really be thrilled if I could pull off 4 of these! Didn't get to see a second of the VCU/GMason game and from the way it sounded I'm glad that I didn't! Just happy to see that money in my acct! YEAH!

PLEASE!!!!!!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Wow gentlemen this has to be a record day!

Today: 4-1 +3.00 units!

Really can't say that I believe it! Guess that I'm gettin er back on track these last couple of days! Hopefully we can have another winning day tomorrow!

Have only had a glance @ the slate and didn't really see a whole lot that I liked, but hopefully you guys will have some good leans for tomorrow!

Thanks for all of your support on here guys! This day has been a long time coming for me!

Think I'm gonna go have a few or 20 of these guys------>

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice day for you indeed P2M

Congrats

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

good job p2m.....