Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Houston Rockets are dead weight...Clips go on 18-0 run..

I root for em cuz I hate the Lakers...but this team is finished...their ceiling is 6th, 7th spot if they are lucky. McHale has no control of Harden and the team is using Lin as a scapegoat but his defense is no worse than Harden's...McHale is being out coached every minute of every game...lol

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

How long before he finally understands Asik and Howard together doesn't work? Absolutely mind-numbing. They're basically starting every game with a 7-10 pt deficit.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    How long before he finally understands Asik and Howard together doesn't work? Absolutely mind-numbing. They're basically starting every game with a 7-10 pt deficit.

McHale has a very good relationship with Morey..and with everything McHale has gone through in his personal life, I don't think Morey or anyone else on that coaching staff is willing to call it what it is..a failure.....i don't mind them both on the floor at the same against half court Memphis type teams...but christ...the clippers?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Asik wanted a trade as soon as Howard made it known he was gonna sign with the Rockets. Its obvious that they can't be on field on the same time which they are very often as they don't wanna cut Asik's minutes. Asik making too much money to be used as a backup. They should have traded him in the offseason as his stock in the league was very high with the lack of big men in the league.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Why does hating the Lakers make u root for Hou??

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lin sucks, man. Guy did nothing but turn the ball over in second half. can't even make a jump shot consistently form anywhere on the court for defenders to respect him. And Lin's help defense was mindbogglingly idiotic, leaving guys wide open for threes all second half. He should be the backup to Beverly. In fact, he should be the backup to the backup, which is brooks. he's that bad.

Harden may have worse defense than anyone i've ever seen play professional basketball, but guy can score with ease. And when healthy (which he isn't now), is uber efficient. Other teams and players respect harden's game. i know other nba players don't respect lin's game.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Howard is a big retard whose flaws outweigh his skill in my opinion. Fine he will put up rebound numbers but is he a go to guy? Not even close

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Why does hating the Lakers make u root for Hou??
    LOL...because I want to see Dwight succeed away from the cesspool that is the Lakers organization...however, Dwight is too incompetant...from the LINE....and James Harden's defense is worse than Kobe's.....the team is a mess...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Lin sucks, man. Guy did nothing but turn the ball over in second half. can't even make a jump shot consistently form anywhere on the court for defenders to respect him. And Lin's help defense was mindbogglingly idiotic, leaving guys wide open for threes all second half. He should be the backup to Beverly. In fact, he should be the backup to the backup, which is brooks. he's that bad.

Harden may have worse defense than anyone i've ever seen play professional basketball, but guy can score with ease. And when healthy (which he isn't now), is uber efficient. Other teams and players respect harden's game. i know other nba players don't respect lin's game.
    Lin has been playing okay defense so far but this game he was atrocious...he tries but he can't hack it on the perimeter....but at this point his offense is better than Beverly and Beverly defense is better than Lin's....gotta keep both of them. Harden can score but any half way decent 2 in the league can give him 30 when they feel like it....rumors are he is hurt...either way....he is the worst defensive player in the league right now...

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Howard will cost them games when it comes down to close games because he cant make free throws

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

losing to craptors