SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets at Cavaliers

Cavaliers -3½ vs Rockets

By: Vernon Croy
    http://www.procappers.com

Lay the points on Cleveland tonight when the Cavaliers entertain the Houston Rockets.

Cleveland is 15-8 against the spread in non-conference games and 11-3 against the spread in the second half of the season. Cleveland is coming off a big win over Toronto at home and I look for them to build on that tonight against a Rockets team that is playing their third game in four nights.

The Rockets are 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 straight up when playing a team with a winning record in the second half of the season and Cleveland is looking for revenge tonight as they lost by 19 in their last meeting against the Rockets at Houston.

Play: Cavaliers -3½

SBRforum Staff

Rockets, Cavaliers Under 181½

By: Jimmy the Moose

The under is the way to play tonight's game at the Quicken Arena when the Cleveland Cavaliers host the Houston Rockets.

The under is 10-4 in Houston's last 14 games played on Monday, and 16-13 for the Rockets on the road.

In Cleveland's last nine games as the favorite the under is a money making 7-1-1. The teams have played under the total in five of their last six meetings. Play the under again tonight.

Play: Rockets-Cavaliers Under 181½
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:16 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBRforum Staff

Cleveland -3½ vs Houston

By: Dave Price
    http://www.procappers.com

Houston will need time to adjust to Yao's return. Back the Cavaliers at home in Cleveland against the Rockets.

The Cavs have been a covering machine in the second half of the season with an 11-3 against the spread run. At 22-8, Cleveland is one of the best home teams in the East and they'll continue their strong home play in this one tonight.

Houston has lost three of their last four games. The Rockets will have an initial set back with Yao Ming likely returning to the lineup. Now the Rockets will have to alter the style of play they have adapted to. With the Rockets having to deal with regaining team cohesiveness, Cleveland walks away with an easy one here.

Play: Cavaliers -3½

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

FYI, I am on the OVER here.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Rockets tonight a little bit more than the over LT.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I like the Rockets tonight a little bit more than the over LT.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a small lean on Cleveland -3 but love the under a whole lot better.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Good luck guys, Im on the Cavaliers tonight. Hope they can hold on in the 2nd half.