mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Take the Boston Celtics tonight. Write up inside. Will be at the game

I will be at the game tonight and look forward to pounding the Celts ML.

Im a season ticket holder follow them very closely.

They have played great team defense besides the 2H of Milwaukee.

The Celtics are due for a win....after playing a few games with great 3 quarters and not closing out. At home against a Jazz team that still might be the worst team in the league other than the Celtics .....

They should be able to get a win here

Celts ML -165
    Celts 1h -1.5

ship em boys

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Bet on Jazz win in the 4th quarter, just in case Celtics decide that they don't want to win again.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Bet on Jazz win in the 4th quarter, just in case Celtics decide that they don't want to win again.

As a true die hard celtics fan...the most die hard there is............if they lose ill cough up the funds and continue on the quest to get wiggy wit it

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Can't bet on boston against a better 0-3 team. I'm sorry man but when Jeff Green is your best player, you're looking at a 15 win season at best. If Utah were coming off a win I might be tempted, but with both teams looking for their first win I have to go with Utah since they are clearly the better team. BOL and enjoy the game.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    Can't bet on boston against a better 0-3 team. I'm sorry man but when Jeff Green is your best player, you're looking at a 15 win season at best. If Utah were coming off a win I might be tempted, but with both teams looking for their first win I have to go with Utah since they are clearly the better team. BOL and enjoy the game.
    Like I said, I hope Utah is the better team. Means better lottery pick. havent seen enough out of both yet. I wil tell you Celts have been competitive and play pretty gritty under stevens. They dont have a closer and experience towards end of games to execute

However, Utah has the same problem.

Boston home opener they played great and lost it in the 4th Q. I think they come out with a big chip on there shoulder and get there first win. Also, the line screams Utah to plenty of people with Boston being at the forefront of the "tanking" in the news and ESPN etc....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Seeing Utah +5 now... know Utah is bad...but that bad?

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

celtics should get there first win today... but aint liking the -5 ... utah the play... celtics shouldnt be favored over any team...

mikeya2k
    penetrate