TEFLONDOM
    TEFLONDOM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nba13 planet day plays

Planetary alignments according to location contribute to a stunning result when adopted and utilized for selecting winners. Time of Day, Day of Week, Season and Location of Game - not to mention particular players involved all have profound affects on potential outcomes. Scientist to this day are baffled to their affect on our sympathetic system, physical and psychological well being.

For those who are conspiracy theorists and occultists would be familiar with Ars Paulina, Keys of Solomon and other similar texts describing the direct influences alignments have on the energies emanated on earth. Some may call it black magic, others, complete insanity but when your consistently winning week after week, I like to call it Magic.

Mind you, I am very familiar and well versed with line movements, traps, public plays, and many other influencing factors most bettors simply over look. Remaining conservative and investing rather than risking for the rush I have been able to consistently generate an income in my spare time while having a shit load of fun.

I have been running this system for a few months and rather than gloating in advance and have thousands of skeptical individuals directing negativity to this art, I will have the plays speak for themselves.

TEFLONDOM
    TEFLONDOM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturn Day 11/02/13

CHAR +9 -120
    SA ML -120
    Last edited by TEFLONDOM; 11-02-13 at 03:02 PM. Reason: typo