jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one taking Orlanda +12?

Everyone on here looks to be taking the Pacers. I agree the Pacers are a very good team, but I still feel the Magic should be able to keep within 12. By the way, long time forum follower, first time posting. :-)

Blazer12
    Blazer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

completely agree! I am on Orlando, the heat and the lakers. I have never seen such large spreads this early in the season. Are the pacers a good team? Of course they are and they are better than Orlando BUT i see this game getting blown open early and Orlando fighting back to cover the spread. This is the first game of the season and both teams should be playing hard, especially guys like Oladipo.

artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No way Indy is going to set the tone start of the season

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrandt87 View Post
    Everyone on here looks to be taking the Pacers. I agree the Pacers are a very good team, but I still feel the Magic should be able to keep within 12. By the way, long time forum follower, first time posting. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    No way Indy is going to set the tone start of the season

I actuallyagree with that. Magic plus the big number, Mia minus the medium and the Lakers getting 10! LAC overvalued LAL undervalued.

Blazer12

Congrats if you took Orlando! Turned out just like I thought it would

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    I actuallyagree with that. Magic plus the big number, Mia minus the medium and the Lakers getting 10! LAC overvalued LAL undervalued.
    tree for tree....

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Always take the points during opening week[end]. Today 2-1. Take advantage of the first 3-4 games.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer12 View Post
    What? How... When? Uhh..? You said early blowout and then the magic come back. Complete opposite stayed close and then pacers blew em away... Lucky cover

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

completely agree! I am on Orlando, the heat and the lakers. I have never seen such large spreads this early in the season. Are the pacers a good team? Of course they are and they are better than Orlando BUT i see this game getting blown open early and Orlando fighting back to cover the spread. This is the first game of the season and both teams should be playing hard, especially guys like Oladipo.

I didn't see a blow out in the 1st half nor did I see Orlando come back... they just happen to throw up a pray for 3 points with 44 seconds left to cover the spread.

NavsPicks

^ someone already pointed that out

Blazer12

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    What? How... When? Uhh..? You said early blowout and then the magic come back. Complete opposite stayed close and then pacers blew em away... Lucky cover
    Guess you did not watch the game????? Indiana came out and it was 12 to 0 to start the game, Orlando came back and took the lead. Then Indiana came out strong and stretched it to a 19 point lead and Orlando fought back to cover.

NavsPicks

Lol cause 12-0 is a huge lead in the NBA .. Be gone