t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

76ers +14 -103 (2.75x); ML +1325 (.25x)

Pacers seem to be slowing down a bit. Finally lost last Saturday, then nearly lost to the shitty Knicks and were trailing at halftime to the Celtics last night. 76ers have proved if nothing else that they will play hard. I thought it was worth $10 to take the ML because you never know but I like Philly to stay within the number here tonight.

t-wizzle

YTD: 50-59-2 +3.89 Units

t-wizzle

Timberwolves +7 -108 (5x); ML +255 (2x)

Minnesota wins tonight. Tough matchup for Indiana with the two bigs. Love should go off on David West. Pekovic and Hibbert should be a good battle. Indiana slowing down right now.
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 11-25-13 at 09:38 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Minnesota wins tonight. Tough matchup for Indiana with the two bigs. Love should go off on David West. Pekovic and Hibbert should be a good battle. Indiana slowing down right now.
    Agree.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Seems like a short line (or TWolves line said otherwise) to me. That said I thought the same thing for the Bulls yesterday and they lost by 40 so it may be meaningless.

I got Pacers at -6 earlier still haven't decided about buying out or not. GL.

t-wizzle

7 seems about right to me.

Seto

7 seems about right to me.
    ok. for some reason i expected this to be 8.5 or so. maybe i'm off.

what do you think of the bulls/jazz game? bulls are in a tough spot playing their 4th in 5 nights on a WC road trip with the altitude and all, + the trauma of the rose injury. jazz are shit though and the bulls are off the blowout loss. i may have just exactly said why one shouldn't bet on this game but anyway, wondering what u thought of it. i never bet totals (or at least i've stopped, don't think you do either) but i like the under there.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    ok. for some reason i expected this to be 8.5 or so. maybe i'm off.

what do you think of the bulls/jazz game? bulls are in a tough spot playing their 4th in 5 nights on a WC road trip with the altitude and all, + the trauma of the rose injury. jazz are shit though and the bulls are off the blowout loss. i may have just exactly said why one shouldn't bet on this game but anyway, wondering what u thought of it. i never bet totals (or at least i've stopped, don't think you do either) but i like the under there.
    I can honestly tell you I won't touch that game. Utah is just too shitty to back unless its the absolute ideal situation.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strongly disagree. Minnesota has beaten NO good teams on the road. None. They also don't play much defense so I don't think it's a tough matchup for them. Indiana's bigs are DEFENSIVE minded while Love is all offense and Pekovic is only somewhat defensive. They probably cover but they don't win this 8/10 times.

Seto

I can honestly tell you I won't touch that game. Utah is just too shitty to back unless its the absolute ideal situation.
    Just what I thought too yeah. This game is just about whether I'll break my rule of not touching totals. Maybe I'll just sell a lot of pts and try a +300 or +400 under in a low risk high reward situation so if I'm right about this game I'll at least have something to show for it.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Strongly disagree. Minnesota has beaten NO good teams on the road. None. They also don't play much defense so I don't think it's a tough matchup for them. Indiana's bigs are DEFENSIVE minded while Love is all offense and Pekovic is only somewhat defensive. They probably cover but they don't win this 8/10 times.
    Don't get this part. So you're basically saying you're very confident Indiana wins by 1-6 points?

You can probably get like +200 for that in a prop at least.

mysterio619

Don't get this part. So you're basically saying you're very confident Indiana wins by 1-6 points?

You can probably get like +200 for that in a prop at least.
    Sorry, I should've said "they MIGHT cover but they don't win this 8/10 times". Do you agree with the rest of the post?

Seto

Sorry, I should've said "they MIGHT cover but they don't win this 8/10 times". Do you agree with the rest of the post?
    Ok got it.

I'm not too sure about the bigs matchup. I mean obviously Love is the best player on both teams in the frontcourt but I can't really say if I expect him to go off in this game or not.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Opinions on Memphis Wiz. Rockets seem to be getting way overvalued here. I know Gasol is out, but laying points on the road without Harden?

t-wizzle

Memphis was one of two other plays I liked. Grizzlies were playing good ball out west. Koufas isn't near the player Gasol is but he's the same size and can bang down low and protect the rim.

The other play would be Pelicans. They seem to be warming up.

mysterio619

Ok got it.

I'm not too sure about the bigs matchup. I mean obviously Love is the best player on both teams in the frontcourt but I can't really say if I expect him to go off in this game or not.
    Love is average at best defensively.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Opinions on Memphis Wiz. Rockets seem to be getting way overvalued here. I know Gasol is out, but laying points on the road without Harden?
    I agree there. Plus which typically a team plays pretty well in their first few games without a star player especially at home, and then over time they start feeling the guy's absence. Obviously the Bulls yesterday are a very bad example though lol.

Seto

Love is average at best defensively.
    By going off I meant having a big night scoring. Obviously he isn't a defensive guy.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Memphis was one of two other plays I liked. Grizzlies were playing good ball out west. Koufas isn't near the player Gasol is but he's the same size and can bang down low and protect the rim.

The other play would be Pelicans. They seem to be warming up.
    Good luck today. I'm on the fence with Minnesota. Probably pass on Pelicans, I've just had horrible luck fading the Spurs this year. I'm on Grizz and Celts today.

t-wizzle

Pelicans +10 -108 (3x)

t-wizzle

Nuggets +6.5 -105 (1x); ML +230 (.5x)

t-wizzle

T-wolves melt down in the fourth gonna cost me.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

awful shooting night for the t-wolves.

t-wizzle

I wasn't home but every time I checked the score it was a close game. Not sure what happened to Minnesota in the fourth but time to move on. Pelicans shitting the bed big time.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Ive been noticing timberwolves always self destruct in 2nd half of games. That reoccurring trend falls on the coach.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Ive been noticing timberwolves always self destruct in 2nd half of games. That reoccurring trend falls on the coach.

They are 9-7 ATS this year but I feel like every time I bet on them they don't cover.

t-wizzle

Lol same old bullshit with Spurs in the regular season. Same old same old for New Orleans for that matter. Totally outclassed.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Lol same old bullshit with Spurs in the regular season. Same old same old for New Orleans for that matter. Totally outclassed.
    I had the Wolves tonight too. I can't pick their games to save my life. They're a good team and good ATS so far but I swear, the only time I won was when I backed them against OKC.

As for the Spurs, I'm not sure I understand that comment. They're good in the post-season too. They were one free throw away from a title last year.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I had the Wolves tonight too. I can't pick their games to save my life. They're a good team and good ATS so far but I swear, the only time I won was when I backed them against OKC.

As for the Spurs, I'm not sure I understand that comment. They're good in the post-season too. They were one free throw away from a title last year.
    They are an ATS machine in the reg season. And they go off on ridiculous stretches.

t-wizzle

Wizards -4.5 -107 (4x)

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

It should always be back spurs and heat or not play game at all..both teams can cover in matter of minutes and it should either be play on them or no play..i backed pelicans too and it was bad decision..they are just great team that play great fundamental basketball and over 48 minutes they just simply outplay you on both ends of the court..

t-wizzle

I want to take the Nets because the Raptors at -7 is a joke but I am going to pass on it.

Got plenty of college action going on today/tonight so that will be my main focus this evening.

t-wizzle

Pelicans 1H ML -110 (2x)

New Orleans should bounce back after getting smacked last night but I'm not so sure they win tonight. Now watch them trail all game and take over late.

In all seriousness, I think it's a good bet to take them first half tonight. I have no stats to support this but I would think coming off a beatdown that they would come out focused tonight early.

Seto

Pelicans 1H ML -110 (2x)

New Orleans should bounce back after getting smacked last night but I'm not so sure they win tonight. Now watch them trail all game and take over late.

In all seriousness, I think it's a good bet to take them first half tonight. I have no stats to support this but I would think coming off a beatdown that they would come out focused tonight early.
    any thoughts on the line movement? 4pts is a huge swing. bogut and iguodala being out was known when it was gs-3 so that's not the reason..

t-wizzle

any thoughts on the line movement? 4pts is a huge swing. bogut and iguodala being out was known when it was gs-3 so that's not the reason..

None of it is related to the injuries?

I don't know what to make of the line move. I liked Pelicans when it opened and then didn't bet it when I couldn't get 3.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last