Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Mavs -7.5 vs raptors (lock this up)

I'm Canadian, so obviously a Raptors fan haha.. Anyways tonight vs the Mavs will be very very tough. The Mavs are coming off a loss to the Hornets and 3 days rest, Raptors played and beat the Hornets last night. -7.5 looks great straight up I think, if not A teaser down to -3.5 with Denver +7 looks amazing to me.

Total looks like it could go either way, not touching it. Any thoughts on this matchup would be great, i have been betting for a while now with ok results (I play poker for my main source of income) also have lurked in this place for a long time, haven't posted much. Just looking to learn, i know things like bankrolll management and understanding variance are very important. Anyways gl to all you!!
    Last edited by Lee Jones; 11-07-09 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Sorry my teaser was off lol

Lee Jones

Oh one question, are betpoints only awarded to you when someone ships some to you? Thx

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

you get 2 per day for signing in, 4 per day for posting at least once, and then there are bonuses for hitting certain milestone number of posts. Then if you go to the points forum there are a variety of SBR members running sportbooks with the currency being points.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

About the mavs/raps game tonight I agree with your analysis. One problem though, the raptors are probably going to be the most unpredictable team this year. There isn't really a good way to analyse their game and know what team is going to play.

Bosh shot 9/9 last night and that was a huge factor in their performance. If he doesn't show up I think the raps are going to be pretty hopeless no matter who they're playing. However, they have beaten an underperforming cavs this year which shows that they do show up in big games.

The mavs loss to the team the raps just dismantled may be a concern as well. I wouldn't be worried about the raps being tired or anything as it is still early in the season and the team is pretty young.

There are too many questions so early on to get a good grasp on this game. It's either going to be a close buzzer beater game or a mavs blowout. I don't think playing a teaser with the mavs at -1.5 has much value in it compared to something like taking the celtics at -6.5

BOL, let us know what you decide

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

good call i like this play

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks -3 and Clippers -4, bucks -4.5 and jazz -15.5 are my big picks tonight! big winners

BeDtimeHobby
    BeDtimeHobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is a new reborn RAPTORS, 9 new faces= Different team compare last year.

Lee Jones

I took Mavs -7.5 close game so far, made a small bet on Denver ML but they are done lol. Thanks for the input everyone.