SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brian Gabrielle: Sonics, Spurs Under 201½

Sonics, Spurs Under 201½

Game Time: 2/24/2007 8:00:00 PM
    By: Brian Gabrielle
    http://www.touthouse.com

Two teams with a penchant for unders meet in San Antonio. Play the Spurs and Seattle SuperSonics to add another under ot their season total.

San Antonio is not a high scoring team, but good enough to hang in second place in their division that is overpowered by Dallas. They do have the highest number of games that end up under the total - 31.

Seattle is better at offense but ranks 24th in defense. The Sonics have the second highest record for under the total outcomes in their division (26). Seattle just lost a game last night on the road to the Hornets who kept the game under the total of 207 and defeated the Sonics by a point.

The Spurs are well-rested and will work their defense magic to a road weary Seattle team. Take the total to go under tonight.

Play: SuperSonics-Spurs Under 201½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this under as well Mr.Gabrielle

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I have no lean on the total for this game, but I did get down on the Sonics +10.

Spurs piss me off though, no matter how much they get down in a game, they always seem to get right back in it. Then cover the spread. Sonics better play 4 quarters today.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looker, I'd be concerned about that 10. I do like that Under, though.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning toward the under also, but will probablly pass.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on SA -10.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I like (love, actually) the under in this one quite a bit as well, and bet a bunch of units on it. San Antonio should easily be able to control the tempo vs non-rested Seattle, and that means a modest and measured pace. 200+ is an inappropriately high total considering the circumstances.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call Spurs and under backers tonight.