bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Stat for all the Kobe haters

Espn got me in me this time in their monthly attempt to keep the Jordan, Lebron, Kobe argument going.

Anyway this caught my eye.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, James actually is a better shooter from the field than Bryant on game-tying or go-ahead field goals in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime of postseason games. He checks in at 41.2 percent (7-for-17), while Bryant is at 25 percent (7-for-28). Jordan rules that stat, though, at 50 percent (9-for-18).Not gonna lie, that stat surprised me.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Nowitzki has more clutch stats than all 3, but he's not a cool gooey like LeBron and Kobe.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

James is more clutch than Kobe..

Kobe fans will claim that he is no.1 all-time (but they do about everything)

look at James Game 7, vs. Kobe Game 7

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    James is more clutch than Kobe..

Kobe fans will claim that he is no.1 all-time (but they do about everything)

look at James Game 7, vs. Kobe Game 7
    Lebron is a fantastic player but he is anything but clutch. Think back to his most recent finals effort, he did his utmost to hand the championship to the Spurs as he rained down bricks at the death in game 6.

You should jump off his nuts for a bit, take a break, stretch your back, enjoy life...

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Lebron is a fantastic player but he is anything but clutch. Think back to his most recent finals effort, he did his utmost to hand the championship to the Spurs as he rained down bricks at the death in game 6.

You should jump off his nuts for a bit, take a break, stretch your back, enjoy life...
    Lebron has been Clutch for years....regular and more importantly post season...lay off the skip bayless narrative and bear witness....look at the look on the Celtics faces...Garnett in particular..ask them if Lebron is Clutch lol