BigWoolyMammoth
    BigWoolyMammoth's Avatar Become A Pro!

BMW'S WEDS- 4 HUGE UNIT WINS IN A ROW- ding ding- come and get it!

Folks, I read some posts of 3 wins a row- which isnt shit.
    I have actually won 4 in a row- 2, 10 units, a 5 unit and 7 unit. thats 32 units in a row. Those that dont like my games, I understand. Good luck to you.
    I gave out 10 unit games because they were going to win before they started. hence the blowouts. I told you at halftime of the hawks to just go to bed.
    its funny, when I hit 1 you say anyone can do it, then i hit 2, you say the same shit, then i hit 3, same shit and then 4... you will start understanding soon. I am not some nobody pickin games. I am doing you a favor. sorry you suck at picking games and you get zero info. thats your deal. you could just say thanks and cash in with the rest of the smart people in here that you think are stupid. These people are Einstein's for tailing me. you on the other hand, are broke. Good luck to Roag today. I like that guy.
    Here are my picks. Have Fun!! and happy cashing in!

2 unit play- Toronto/Detroit over 189
    4 unit play- New Orleans -5
    7 (yes a 7) unit play MEMPHIS OVER 226.

let the hating begin. enjoy it folks.
    hey Williams, please go oppo on me tonight. I love that all of these people are laughing at you. Its great. I bet williams changes his name and avatar soon.
    sucks to be THAT guy.

BigWoolyMammoth

as soon as i put this up, my books line went from 189 to 192 on the toronto game.
    hmmmm...... lol...this shit is so easy.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

this should get intresting.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

LOL BWM is a line mover! Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

BigWoolyMammoth gave RoagBettor 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on both overs, on the other one I actually like Dallas to straight up win. BOL.

RoagBettor

Be careful with Dallas. As bad as the Hornets are, they own Dallas. And with Dallas coming back for a tough win last night against the Jazz this is the perfect spot for the Hornets to cover.

BigWoolyMammoth

I like that girl in your avatar. I would eat that in church.
    good luck folks

RoagBettor

That's my wife, Sonya Bettor.

RoagBettor

Hey Wooly, you get 4 wins in a row and all of a sudden your BMW and not BWM? Must be nice LOL (check the title of this thread).

BigWoolyMammoth

no the blond girl in the other guys. although yes roag, yours is hot as well.
    love that blond though.
    sorry for the comment if thats really your wife. lol..whoops.

BigWoolyMammoth

yeah I wouldn't drive a BWM if you bought it for me. I have a $120,000 Mercedes.
    sorry for that.

BigWoolyMammoth

i mean bmw- jesus christ-
    I have to get to work folks.
    enjoy your day and have fun tonight-
    you kids bet these games and thank me after.
    good luck!

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

I enjoy your posts so far... controversy but funny ... as long as you don't go tout.

Thanks for sharing though.

BigWoolyMammoth

Tout? My info is private and given to you guys for a reason. If you wouldn't want to pay for them eventually then where is the fun for me? To get my balls broken by some idiots on here wether I win or lose? If you would pay someone to make you money would that be fair? If not, then why am I here? I don't know any of you. Don't make comments like that. You tell me not to tout? Pick your own shit then.

Waiting4Godot
    Likes squirrels, giant lady squirrels
    Waiting4Godot's Avatar Become A Pro!

BWM, what happened to your betpoints?

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you own a 120k mercedes, than trying to sell picks wouldnt be worth the agravation. someone that really could afford to spend that on a car, shouldnt need the extra pennies made from charging for picks - and wouldnt want to listen to complaints from people losing when they paid money for your picks.

touting is lame.

(khaliagent ?)

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    Tout? My info is private and given to you guys for a reason. If you wouldn't want to pay for them eventually then where is the fun for me? To get my balls broken by some idiots on here wether I win or lose? If you would pay someone to make you money would that be fair? If not, then why am I here? I don't know any of you. Don't make comments like that. You tell me not to tout? Pick your own shit then.
    If you're the greatest basketball capper in the world why would you have to sell your picks to make money?

PeePee

Once you go tout...can't go back. Nuff said.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

BWM, you really think MEM is the real deal? By that I mean, you think they will put up 100+ again?

It seems to me this team is not legit and eventually the wheels will fall off. This team only scored 74 against DET!

Anyways, GL buddy

mocash
    mocash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Big wooly much lovee man im with youuuuuu

BigWoolyMammoth

why should I give out free shit? am I obama?
    you have to pay to make money-
    you want to win. you pay.
    why do you think I am so rich? I should charge you to read any of my posts.
    keep rockin the boat dip shits.

jaymac82980

that memphis over is dropping. now at 223. GSW can score, but Memphis could lay a goose egg - even when GSW doesn't play D at all.

not saying i dont like the over here, but if i play it, i'm going small. not even close to 7 units. it's still a VERY high total with a crap team involved. dont forget what happened last night with denver/indy - that shouldve gone over easily, but it was under because indy sucks and can show up or mail it in.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    why should I give out free shit? am I obama?
    you have to pay to make money-
    you want to win. you pay.
    why do you think I am so rich? I should charge you to read any of my posts.
    keep rockin the boat dip shits.
    You're holier than thou crap is pretty stupid. You've made some good picks. Congrats keep them coming. But you're attitude and cockiness can be left at the door. Because there have been tons of people like you that have entered this forum claiming the same crap as you. And you know what happens? Once they hit a bad streak (which you will) they leave....never to be heard from again.

And furthermore......you're credibility really takes a hit when you claim to be the best NBA handicapper in the world.....and you claim to drive a $120K Mercedes......But then you make sure to point out that these picks won't be free for long, because eventually you're going to start charging for them.

Anyone with a 120,000 car that can cap games as well as you claim should be able to make plenty of money without going through the trouble of selling picks....No?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dbdown11 I could not have said it better myself. Seen a shit load of these kinds of people, once the bad streak comes, they are gone for good, or more than likely a name change is comming.

jaymac82980

last year machine choice made a butt load of winning picks with no explanation. then it turned out they were paid for and he tried to make them on his own and lost a bunch and left for a while...

anyone remember Khaliagent last year? all his picks were 10 units, HUGE plays, etc. turned out he was buying picks and talking trash about how good he was. haha.

BWM is winning, whether he picked the games or not. we'll give him credit for that. who knows where the picks come from, who cares. i personally tailed machine choice last year when he was winning (with secretly paid picks). but lets remember, waves dont go on forever, eventually they hit the beach and dry up. ride it out, then walk away.

(i think he might be khaliagent, but i really dont care)

moving forward, good luck anyways wooly.

PeePee

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    last year machine choice made a butt load of winning picks with no explanation. then it turned out they were paid for and he tried to make them on his own and lost a bunch and left for a while...

anyone remember Khaliagent last year? all his picks were 10 units, HUGE plays, etc. turned out he was buying picks and talking trash about how good he was. haha.

BWM is winning, whether he picked the games or not. we'll give him credit for that. who knows where the picks come from, who cares. i personally tailed machine choice last year when he was winning (with secretly paid picks). but lets remember, waves dont go on forever, eventually they hit the beach and dry up. ride it out, then walk away.

jaymac82980

that being said....

celtics -10.5 (got it early)
    teaser celts -6.5/hawks -1
    both 1.5 units

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post

I started tailing Machine Choice right after he made his own picks and went 0 for 5. That was it.

jaymac82980

haha. yeah, I was lucky and stopped tailing him just before he started losing. I try not to be a pig when tailing winners. but when he was winning his picks were exactly the same as a popular subscription service, and he always posted them shortly after their release. very obvious.

he put his tail between his legs real quick when he started losing. funny thing though, that thread stayed busy for a while, people hoping he'd come back and lose more I guess.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Don't care what anyone says. BWM picks are a must see for me. I got the Hornets -4 and going big on it!

shortys92
    shortys92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with u on all ur picks today gl

BigWoolyMammoth

I don't have bad streaks. I hit 68% every week. The first full 7 day week that I don't hit 68% or better. Give me shit. It won't happen. Good luck though. I doubt I'll keep posting as you guys are ungrateful as ****. I gave you games that you laughed at and won big. You guys are idiots. You read my games every night and then you run your mouth after me and my followers take our books to the bank. My car, job and money are besides the point. My info costs money. I provide free services in exchange for referee info and player info. My business exchanges are none of your business. But you guys just ruined it for the good people in here.

showMEtheMONEY
    showMEtheMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!

BWM, whats ur prediction for today? let's see if we can grab cash

Superman455
    Drinkin ANOTHER Beer...
    Superman455's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl luck on you picks. I have a few of them myself..

showMEtheMONEY
    showMEtheMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!

let's see if BWM picks are consistent

123 Last