sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA season 2013/14

Just letting everyone know that I will be posting daily NBA plays again this season.

Last year was a good season in the NBA. I finished up just over 50 units for the season, hitting about 59% on totals and 55% on sides, with an average play of about 1 - 1.5 units, every play posted pre game and documented in my NBA thread.

This season will again be playing mainly sides and totals, with the occasional prop bet. My unit range is 1-5 units, however I have yet to post a 5 unit play on SBR.

There are plenty of good NBA cappers right here at SBR, there is no need to buy plays from anyone, that's just more money you will have to make just to get back to break-even.

Hopefully we can all work together and have a great season...

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I followed you last year Sando and tailed you for a while when you were on a positive run. Will be keeping an eye out for your season long thread. I can tell you are a determined capper. I think last season you may have felt like you had to posts plays frequently as you had quite a following. Appreciate your candor and honesty.

willo
    willo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Hey Sando, more than happy to work with ya mate, any thoughts on tomorrows preseason, still waiting on odds to come out tho.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by willo View Post
    Hey Sando, more than happy to work with ya mate, any thoughts on tomorrows preseason, still waiting on odds to come out tho.
    Sorry mate don't get too much into pre season, just play the occasional total (mainly unders) if it really stands out, otherwise just use pre-season NBA to get a look at the rookies and (probable) benches/fringe players (6-15) of teams in action, Pre-season games don't really mean much. If Phily were to travel to Miami and beat the Heat by 10 it would still be virtually meaningless...

sando

Brooklyn's second string (who will see most of the minutes tomorrow) is arguable better than Philly's starters...

Blatche
    Evans
    Kirilenko
    Livingston
    Anderson

Vs.

Turner
    Young
    Hawes
    Anderson
    Carter-Williams?

I would honestly take the Nets second string in a pick up game against that Philly mob. Having said that and seeing as it's pre-season, Philly probably travel to Brooklyn and win by 6+

Honestly AK and Blatche would murder them in the post and Reggie gets all the loose balls. Anderson probably goes off for 20+ haha

willo

Yeah, the preseason can be a big trap, got 2 choose wisely, but can also be an easy way to steal a few bucks. Odds can be very nice. 3 games worth looking at. you would think nets get the sixes,mavs at home should beat the magic, and the Clips should be to good for the kings as the try and get some miles in to the legs of Griffen and the rest of their starters. Kings can b a bit of a surprise packet at home. Leaning towards the Mavs against magic. Magic on the road, and being a very ordinary side full stop, think Dirk and his boys should take that one. Putting $230 on that one, hope the odds are ok.

Sacky
    Sacky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 796

Nice call on the Nets Sando.

willo

yep, good call Sando, should of back my first instinct. Bloody mavs, bloody pre season. Mavs will be in for a long year.

willo

Clippers showing us all why the pre season is a killer.......resting 4 of their 5 starters.

password
    password's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Still lucky enough to make some on Clips +11.5 live. They have a game in PHO tonight, on TV it was said the starters will play; if true - might be worth a look, still no line though...

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Clippers -3 @ marathonbet.

Marqfan
    Marqfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6016

Hey sando look forward to tailing you this year in NBA. What was your final NBA record last year?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Marqfan View Post
    Hey sando look forward to tailing you this year in NBA. What was your final NBA record last year?
    Down at the bottom you can see where I transferred my record over to the spreadsheet. Still every single play was posted on SBR, and it would have been a great season but I had a very poor middle of the season (great start, great finish).

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Down at the bottom you can see where I transferred my record over to the spreadsheet. Still every single play was posted on SBR, and it would have been a great season but I had a very poor middle of the season (great start, great finish).
    You only made 24 plays all season? Good on you for having restraint.. I make 24 plays in like 2 weeks

sando

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    You only made 24 plays all season? Good on you for having restraint.. I make 24 plays in like 2 weeks
    No I made over 500. Have a look at the bottom of the spreadsheet where I transferred my record over to the spreadsheet (as opposed to just posting them in my thread). I posted plays all season long on a daily basis.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    J
    There are plenty of good NBA cappers right here at SBR, there is no need to buy plays from anyone, that's just more money you will have to make just to get back to break-even.

Hopefully we can all work together and have a great season...

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to you, and Shane Mosley!

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck this year in the NBA.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Checking in. Been awhile Sando, looking forward as always to the NBA and your analysis and discussions. Good luck as always, not that you need it. Bloody stud, subscribe for cash fellas.

Marqfan
    Marqfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6016

Sando, any leans or plays for tonight's games?