imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NBA play for Wednesday (YTD:49-38 +17.26 Units)

YTD:49-38 +17.26 Units

Well the first half of the season was pretty good. Believe I hit 68% on all plays over 1 unit. We definitely have a great core group of guys here who handicap the NBA, very impressed with what I've seen.

I'm going to continue being selective with the NBA because that is the only way I can do it, this spoiled brats are getting paid too much $$ win or lose to care about every game. And I've seen it myself on T.V where a team/player(s) are not giving 100% effort and it pisses me off. That is why I say it's good to be selective..

Well thanks to everyone who has been cool with me this season and let's hope we can make some more money!!! Can't wait to finally get to +20 units on the season, sure hope that happens..

1* MEMPHIS/GOLDEN ST UNDER 230½
    This total is inflated because the last time these two teams played the total score was 279 when the total was 214. Now in this game it's 230 1/2 (16pts higher than last time) they are expecting 4.8pts a min, that is a ton of points with a low margin for error. If there is one quarter where the total is less than 50pts this should be a winner. If this game doesn't go to overtime this should be a winner..

This is the 2nd highest Warriors total of the season with the other being against the Suns where the score was 101-105..

Believe there is a good chance this total goes under especially considering the fact that Memphis doesn't score much on road..

Good luck everyone!!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow O.T killed it.. Score was 204 after 48 minutes.. Sucks baaad..

Today 0-1 -1.10 Units
    YTD: 49-39 +16.16 Units

Pissed..

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just when you think it's easily in the bag.........freakin Books knew this thing was going to OT.