jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

whats your record to date?

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    whats your record to date?
    this guy claims to be a 68% long term winner, that comment in itself is enough to ignore his picks but possibly even fade him

BigWoolyMammoth
    BigWoolyMammoth's Avatar Become A Pro!

come fade me dip shit.
    watch and learn-
    68% every 7 days.

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

HIS RECORD IS 6-10-2 SO FAR! HOPEFULLY HE TURNS IT AROUND!

BigWoolyMammoth

i will be 1-1-1 going into the lakers -8 game.
    so if i finish at 2-1-1 for the night - would you be happy with that? whats the % of that? and thats a shitty night. wait til week 2. now we have had the chance to see these teamsplay for a week. wait til next week. so fade me if you want.
    the smart ones will jump on the greatest nba capper to ever live.
    I am for hire if you need me.

kahnner

YOU HAVE 5 PLAYS, YOUR 0-2-1 SO FAR!

BigWoolyMammoth

you are correct. I made an error.
    hang in there.

kahnner

I'll be watching actually been with you on a lot of your plays!

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

i'm staying away until i figure these teams out. also looking for some experienced nba capper to follow as i am a rookie at this nba thing

BigWoolyMammoth

ok well you have to like the portland under- those ones you dont have to watch at halftime are nice.
    alot of these plays should have been that way, but oh well, its the 1st week. just hang in. i will show you guys. thanks

BigWoolyMammoth

2-2-1 tonight- 2 nights in a row of losing juice-
    week 2 i will provide at least 20 picks- and a 70% winning % or I will put some money in a pot for you all to split.

BigWoolyMammoth

Those mother fuc king pieces of shit lakers!!! Those god damn moth er fuc kers!!!!!!!! What in the god damn fu ck!!!

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty sure you went 1-2-2, not 2-2-1, which would make you lose more than just juice. Correct me if I'm wrong.

BigWoolyMammoth

it depends what YOU had the lakers at. some had them at 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    it depends what YOU had the lakers at. some had them at 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5
    You have got to be kidding me. All that matters for YOUR record is what YOU had them at, which was -8, which was a push, not a win. You went 1-2-2 on the day, putting you even further below .500 than before.

BABBA-GEE
    The Future in Now!
    BABBA-GEE's Avatar Become A Pro!

This newbies head hurts!..

BigWoolyMammoth

I did count it. i posted that lakers win before it was over. probably why the hawks got that bucket at the end.
    you are laughing because i am below .500 in my 1st 4 days? man you got issues.
    please fade my picks.
    If you go back in history- the best handicappers (which is me for nba) always have a bad 1st week. if you care for me to put myown money where my mouth is, private email me and we can set something up. you dont even have to put any money in the pot. lets see just how big of a pussy you will be then.
    I bet you that I will hit 68% or higher this week and if i dont, I will hook you up.
    man up, unstrap your fanny pack and talk to me.
    or please please fade me. I guess since you route for people to give out wrong picks, you have your own problems.
    68% this week folks.
    Sincerely,

The best NBA capper to ever live

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    You have got to be kidding me. All that matters for YOUR record is what YOU had them at, which was -8, which was a push, not a win. You went 1-2-2 on the day, putting you even further below .500 than before.

El Sol

the best cappers rarely average above 58% long term win percentage, stop while you are ahead

williams22

I did count it. i posted that lakers win before it was over. probably why the hawks got that bucket at the end.
    you are laughing because i am below .500 in my 1st 4 days? man you got issues.
    please fade my picks.
    If you go back in history- the best handicappers (which is me for nba) always have a bad 1st week. if you care for me to put myown money where my mouth is, private email me and we can set something up. you dont even have to put any money in the pot. lets see just how big of a pussy you will be then.
    I bet you that I will hit 68% or higher this week and if i dont, I will hook you up.
    man up, unstrap your fanny pack and talk to me.
    or please please fade me. I guess since you route for people to give out wrong picks, you have your own problems.
    68% this week folks.
    Sincerely,

The best NBA capper to ever live
    First off, I'm not laughing because you are below .500. I'm laughing because your response to me telling you your record was wrong was that it depended what line you got, yet you clearly posted that you took Lakers -8 and then graded it as a win. No real capper would ever grade a pick before the game was officially over, especially in the NBA.

Second of all I don't root (route is what we drive on) for ANYONE to lose, even obnoxiously arrogant people such as yourself. I hope you win every game. What I can't stand, however, is this attitude you have of claiming yourself as the greatest capper to ever live when we have seen no results to prove it.

I'll bet you points against you winning 70% this week if you wish, although I don't like betting against anyone.

Finally, I never "fade" anyone, and I very rarely tail in the NBA.

Come back down to earth, prove your worth, and then you are entitled to all the bragging in the world if you can really hit 68%.

El Sol

i agree with you william that i dont want this guy to lose, I will never route for anyone to lose. But 68% long term ats is impossible, just need to point that out to the couple of rooks who are here, sorry to burst your bubble wooly, but thats the way it is

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    i agree with you william that i dont want this guy to lose, I will never route for anyone to lose. But 68% long term ats is impossible, just need to point that out to the couple of rooks who are here, sorry to burst your bubble wooly, but thats the way it is
    Oh yeah, and there's that part too

BigWoolyMammoth

ok folks. just watch then.
    I will shut up. but my name as the greatest nba capper was given to me, so its not bragging.
    just watch the 4 i gave you tonight. 68% minimum this week with at least 20 picks for you. fair enough? good luck to all of you no matter what you take.

williams22

ok folks. just watch then.
    I will shut up. but my name as the greatest nba capper was given to me, so its not bragging.
    just watch the 4 i gave you tonight. 68% minimum this week with at least 20 picks for you. fair enough? good luck to all of you no matter what you take.
    Ok Wooly I bet you your 19 betpoints that you don't go 68% or higher with 20 or more picks this week, deal?

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who you got tonight Big Wooly? I don't have a great grasp for any of these teams yet... good luck on your plays.

BigWoolyMammoth

i posted them on a seperate thread. good luck!