Woollongong Hawks underdogs

Maybe alias or domestic can shed light on this

Hawks ML 3.55

what's the go with that?

alias69
    betting is a disease. who cares.
    alias69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perth Wildcats vs Wollongong Hawks

Where and When:* Saturday 31 October, Challenge Stadium, 7.00pm (local)

Past Five Games
    Wildcats: WLWLW
    Hawks: LWWWW

Past Three Head-to Head
    Wollongong Hawks 92-90 Perth Wildcats, Round 1, 2009/10 Perth Wildcats 89-77 Wollongong Hawks, Round 5, 2008 Wollongong Hawks 85-82 Perth Wildcats, Round 4, 2008

Season Series
    Wollongong Hawks 1-0 Perth Wildcats

Current Standings
    Wildcats 4-2 (2nd), Hawks 5-1 (1st)

Perth enters this top-of-the-table clash in form after beating the Melbourne Tigers 93-90 last weekend.

Import guard Kevin Lisch top scored with 21 points after hitting eight from 12, captain Shawn Redhage collected 15 points and 10 rebounds, Jesse Wagstaff stepped up with 14 points while Luke Schenscher also reached double figures before he got into foul trouble.

Lisch is quickly becoming a crowd and coach favorite after producing a couple of match-winning performances. Against the Tigers he collected nine points in a hurry during the fourth quarter while earlier in the month he sank a three-point buzzer beater to hurt the Crocs.

He'll be a danger man this Saturday.

Wollongong led at every quarter again Cairns on Wednesday, eventually winning 77-67. It was the Hawks' fourth win in a row and once again it was a collective effort which got them across the line.

Tywain McKee top scored with 19 points, Larry Davidson had a good all-round game with 14 points and nine rebounds while Cam Tragardh and Glen Saville also reached double figures.

The Hawks have looked sensational at home but need to show their best away from the Win Entertainment Centre if they are to be considered a genuine competition frontrunner.

In the past they've suffered horrible home sickness in winning just nine of 46 games on the road in the past three seasons.

The journey west, along with the height of the Wildcats, could prove too much for the visitors.

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg
    ztballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBL can't cap this for shit

I played Hawks plus points
    under 173
    over 161

NBA pacers screwed me big time today but managed to
    scrape in some change to ease the loss, never go heavy on NBL, only wager 50$ as one unit in this sh*t league but I give it props tonight for saving my ass from a big loss

WNBL lines, I'm a bit iffy. No play most likely

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg

WTF LOL Hawks lose by 7. Don't understand why they didn't just keep fouling. Oh well not complaining. Hawks +7.5

alias69
    betting is a disease. who cares.
    alias69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well done mate, 2 close dogs tonite winning while 2 big favs win big in wnbl looking at canberra +points tomorrow. I took nite off from betting bball. Too much bball ATM. Lol until tomorrow.

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg

I should've bit the bullet on Bulleen.

Did that Bulleen game go over the total the other night? Bulleen plays like the Suns/Mercury speed at the WNBL level.

Canberra -10,5
    big spread but they can do it

Have you noticed that Adelaide never covers both as underdog and fave?