AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

bucks celtics any thoughts

bos -6 198

like the bucks here +6

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics for me. There have been two teams on losing streaks of 11 or more that have been favored in the history of the NBA. Both won by double digits.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

passing on this game myself guys. I can't lay that many points with the Celtics, and I sure the hell can't take those points with the Bucks.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Celtics for me. There have been two teams on losing streaks of 11 or more that have been favored in the history of the NBA. Both won by double digits.
    what were they if you don't mind

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly don't know:

Quote Originally Posted by Someone else
    At 7:35 pm, our NBA Game of the Month is on the Boston Celtics minus the points over Milwaukee, as Boston falls into 79-38, 21-2 and 30-14, and 8-0 ATS systems of mine. Let's take a look at our 30-14 ATS angle. Here, we want to play on any team that is on a losing streak of more than 10 games, provided it lost its most recent game by 5 or less points and covered the spread in that defeat. And, although it hasn't happened very often, there have been two instances in this angle where our team on the 11+ game losing streak was favored, and both times that team won by double-digits. The Celtics come into tonight's game on an unbelievable 18-game losing streak, but most of those losses came without star Paul Pierce in the lineup. He's back on the court now, and tonight, for a change, it will be Boston's opponent who will be injury-ridden. The Bucks have been without Michael Redd for weeks, but also lost Charlie Villanueva last night when he sprained his ankle. Since Redd got injured, Milwaukee has won just 3 of 19 games. These two squads met earlier this season at the Bradley Center, and Boston blew out the Bucks behind 34 points from Pierce. Look for another easy win by the Celtics tonight. Lay it. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie.
    This guy's pretty reliable with his angles. I actually played the Celts before reading this, but any time I can get a piece of shit team favored, I generally will take it (similar to the unranked favorite vs. ranked team).

bigboydan

I see this line has steamed all the way upto 6.5 now in some places.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 is simply too many for a team that has no idea how to win a game.

They may win, but going away?

AC1318

I said f\*\*k the bucks
    scratched my play on them
    left the game alone
    you guys convinced me plus there are many injuries in buckland
    I didn't feel comfortable laying money on them
    hope you guys win and boston spanks the balls off them

AC1318

bucks did play dallas well last night
    they were winning the entire game until 4 minutes left to play
    boston is rested,pierce is back ,boston is home and bucks injured another player

AC1318

Razz and BBD I like to thank you guys for saving me $$$

Razz thanks for the insight to that little method

bigboydan

Thats what were all here for AC is to help each other.

This line just looked way out of whack tonight, and then to add a steam shot like that into the mix. Well, that just spelled trouble I felt.