indiancowboy
    indiancowboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

IC: 64% -5 Months -February 13th Top Play

Well, here goes nothing here fellas, my first post here at sbr. I'm a med student that does this for fun and thought I would start posting at other places that have more people interested in gambling on a serious note.

I put up 275 to win 250 on each wager and donate it to charity as I'm a medstudent and give it to the clinic where I intern.

I don't bet more than 3 games a day and typically I strive for just 1 game a day in the hopes of going 18-12 and 60% each month. It's worked for 5 months thus far so I'll continue to hope for the best.

2-1 Yesterday although I am always the most critical of my capping and Furman was a bust. Should have laid of laying -6.5 in a conference game. Then again, it was a revenge situation and Southern was playing poorly and Furman beat App State at home, but it's all good - no regrets.

These are my records thus far this season as others can verify who know me from other sites.

Records:

(61%)SEP = 6 Units (Goal 5.5)=0.5 Banked for rainy month. = $1500 Profit
    (64%)OCT = 7 Units(Goal 5.5) = 1.5 Banked for rainy month. = $1750 Profit
    (64%)NOV =7 Units(Goal 5.5) = 1.5 Banked for rainy month. = $1750 Profit
    (74%)DEC =16 Units(Goal 5.5 Units) = 10.5 Banked for rainy month = $4000 Profit
    (59%)JAN = 5.5 Units (Goal 5.5 Units) = 0 Units Banked for Rainy Month = $1300 Profit.

Total Proift Thus Far: $10,300 in 5 Months.
    +14 Units Banked for Rainy Month

Lifetime Record: 644 Plays - 62%.

Monthly Goal: 5-6 Units.
    Month Ends: March 9th
    Goal: 60% or +$1250.

This Month: 3-2 (6-4 Units) (2 Units - Juice)
    26 Days left in the Month.

Rainy Month Unit Fund: +14 Units Ahead of Yearly Pace.
    Current: 5 Months of Profit = 41.5 Units.
    Goal: 12 Months = 66 Units

Goal Each Month: $1250 Profit.
    1 Unit = To Win $250 - All Profit after Juice

February 13th Top Play

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS -1 (2 Units)

The college card looks decent fellas, especially an honorable mention on Ohio but Akron does have the revenge and are 9-2-1 when facing a spread of 7-12 points at home and the Bobcats are are 1-4-1 ATS against Akron so I laid off.

So, that leaves me to go with the Hornets today in pro basketball.

Did you know the Hornets are 24-27 this year? Why is that such a big deal, well, let's just say this team wasn't even thinking playoffs early on in the year and much like last year they have made a great push to the playoffs.

Who can this be attributed two - 2 guys, Chris Paul the point guard and Coach Scott who makes these guys play something that many teams don't play in the NBA - Defense.

You've got to love a team that plays defense and that's what they'll need against Memphis who are the new junior Phoenix Suns with their style of play.

The Hornets have won their last 8 out of 10 games and 12 out of 17. Suprised? Don't be, as they've beat some of the cream of the crop during the run.

First of all, they just defeated Memphis at home by a score of 114-99 to show that they too can run and gun with them. They also defeated Milwaukee at home by a margin of 8 during overtime, beat Denver at Denver in OT, lost to Sacremento on the road in a game that was revenge for Sac, beat Houston at Houston which very few teams can accomplish at this time by 13 in fact, defeated Minny at home by 7 - a game that I was on, lost to the Sixers at home in a bad spot, defeated Portland at home by 12, beat the Utah Jazz - yes, the Jazz by 9 at home and beat Sac by 4 at home - another game that I was on.

Wagering is about finding good teams, laying money on them in good spots.

Yes, the Grizzlies have revenge and they just lost part 1 of the home and home - as now they play the Hornets directly after losing to them on the 10th.

But, I'm going to overlook that b/c these Hornets need every game possible to continue striving for the playoffs, something they missed last year.

The Grizzlies are also horrible if I forgot to mention, they lost to the Blazers outright at home while at the same time, they played the Mavs very close, but then lose to the Rockets at home as well - the team that the Hornets beat on the road.

I want you to notice the attack of the Hornets too - just last game as they spread the ball around and they play hard - on both ends of the court for their coach as these guys really believe in themselves, while the Grizzlies are simply too young right now.

G Brown, Devin
    26:34 11 points
    G Paul, Chris
    34:02 23 points
    F West, David
    31:58 22 points
    F Mason, Desmond
    32:48 16 points
    C Chandler, Tyson
    34:02 15 points

That is a well-planned attack and Coach Scott - give him some props - an ex-player that knows how to coach spreads the minutes around as he's got fresh legs.

So, in recap, the Hornets are the better team, I'm ignoring the home and home revenge as the Hornets need every game, the Hornets have won tougher games and have won their last 8 of 10, the Hornets are 9-1 ATS in the last 10 games in the Western Conference, the Hornets are 14-3 ATS in their last 17 games and the Grizzlies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 ballgames.

This is a conference game and the Hornets will show up once again.

Take care fellas, this is what I have on my card today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice and detailed post IC. However you didn't have to sell me on your Hornets play, because I already took them.

Lets cash this game sir

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

glad you read my email and became a member of sbr forum...welcome

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, nice writeup. I'm on the Hornets as well.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice writeup and good luck tonight bud.