SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 10/28 - NBA

10/28

2 Team Parlay Moneyline

Atlanta Hawks -500
    &
    San Antonio Spurs -510

The NBA Season is here!!! Let's make some money. These two games and Cleveland were the only games I liked. I am a little sketchy on Cleveland after what I saw yesterday. I think Cleveland will win that game, but they have to show me something first. Make me a believer of your offense Cleveland. This is ONE reason why I like the Atlanta Hawks... (Wow breaking news lol The Atlanta Hawks line just dropped to -385 right after I placed my bet... you have to love that... Granger might play... But I still like Atlanta...)

T.J. Ford PG Prob Wed - Hamstring - 10/25/09
    Luther Head G Prob Wed - Ankle - 10/25/09
    Travis Diener SG Ques Wed - Toe - 10/25/09
    Danny Granger SF Doub Wed - Heel - 10/28/09
    Jeff Foster C Doub Wed - Back - 10/26/09
    Mike Dunleavy SF Out indefinitely - Knee - 10/17/09
    Tyler Hansbrough F Out indefinitely - Shin - 10/6/09

LOOK AT THAT LIST! And Atlanta has a minor injury with Jason Collins. Granger or no Granger just look at the Atlanta roster... Mike Bibby, Joe Johnson, Jamaal Crawford, Josh Smith, Al Halford, Za Za, Marvin Williams, Maurice Evans!! And their at home (last year 31-10 at home)... Are you serious?...

Moving on to San Antonio... Who will score for New Orleans... Chris Paul... Chris Paul... Maybe David West if shows up... Chris Paul... Maybe Peja if he shows up and all he can do is shoot wide open shots. And can I add he has no dribbling skills whatsover. And Emeka Okafor give me a break when was the last time he done something. And wasn't he the number # 1 or 2 draft pick like.... Darko Milicic. The Spurs were 28-13 at home last year which isn't bad about 68 winning percent. But let's look at who can score and play D for the Spurs... Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan, Richard Jefferson, Michael Finley, Antonio McDyess, Matt Bonner and his 3's, Roger Mason, and Keith Bogans who can put up some decent numbers. Tony Parker can like just about outscore New Orleans a lone lol.

This is $easy money$ in the bank especially since the Atlanta moneyline dropped.

My leans for teams to win:

Orlando
    Cleveland
    Boston
    New York (Miami seems short handed Wade...Oneal sometimes... is Beasley back...and thats it...)
    Detroit
    Oklahoma City
    New Jersey
    Denver
    Golden State
    And... hmm... No Jason Richardson... ...Clippers have too many big men they prob. won't be able to keep up with the run and gun Phoenix... So Phoenix is the lean

NBA Season Record (2009-2010): 0-0

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Terminated!

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Good luck buddy!

SportsTerminator

It's nice to start the season off by ca$hing lol. I think I might stick to pointspreads (low) though more value. But this was hard to pass up. You know the deal...

$Terminated$

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

Winner winner chicken dinner, great job.

SportsTerminator

Thx oda, roag, and underdog

Speedykevin
    Speedykevin's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job!!!