onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

What happen Arenas?

He was suppost to drop 50 on the Blazers today and only scored 9. Something about Nate McMillan getting him off the USA team, and Gilbert Arenas didnt like that. So he said he was going to drop 50 on them when they played today. So much for that.

Even worse, his team lost by 21.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arenas keeps talkin out his ass and not backin it up... I caught somethin about this on the radio yesterday morning and couldn't help, but laugh... I know the man is a GOOD player, but he isn't GREAT... Not one that should be guaranteein a 50 pt output! Thanks for dropping in your 9 yesterday Arenas and going 0-8 from 3 pt range and making yourself look like a total fool! What an idiot!

I'm sure he was doing this after the game------->

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell, the entire team only scored 73, now that's just bad.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

posted from previous thread yesterday

aside from the suspension and injury in washington
    portland has owned washington at home since first meeting
    +7 was a gift
    also arenas running his teeth about gonna blowout portland and score 50 while doing it
    bit him in the ass

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

He just drew so much attention to himself in an embarrassing effort, so he may have lost any chance at MVP. That one poor performance overshadows anything he has done well this season IMO.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Was Gilbert suppost to dump 50 on the Blazers again today? He fell far short once again.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Arenas, but he does talk a lot he plays better when the chip is on his shoulder and he isn't making the guarantees instead of saying I am going to drop 50 he should say we are going to beat them by 50 and get the whole TEAM involved. He is starting to forget it is a team game, and he has a good team that can score and should be able to light up Portland he just needs to keep his mouth closed about guarantees and play the game with a greatness that he can.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I like Arenas to, and feel he has been overlooked and underrated for years. But it seems he struggles when it comes to Portland this year. If it wasn't for Jamison today, the Wizards wouldn't even be in the game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell was that last shot? I could have put up a better shot than that.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should have had Jamison in the game no idea what they where thinking not having the guy who had carried them all game in for the end.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

That is 3 in a row wash dropped to portland