SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

10/27 Washington vs. Dallas In-Game Thread

Here we go!

SportsTerminator

I don't know why so many are on Dallas -8. I thought Washington +8 was the right call before the game. But after watching most of the 1st I think Washington might win this. Washington has a lot of offensive weapons while dallas seems shorthanded. It seems like a lot of scrubs are on Dallas. I mean who does Dallas really have?... Josh Howard is out... Compare the roster of the two teams and you'll see what I mean...

SportsTerminator

Agent 0 is terminating Dallas.

And is everyone watching the Cleveland game? Lol.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    I don't know why so many are on Dallas -8. I thought Washington +8 was the right call before the game. But after watching most of the 1st I think Washington might win this. Washington has a lot of offensive weapons while dallas seems shorthanded. It seems like a lot of scrubs are on Dallas. I mean who does Dallas really have?... Josh Howard is out... Compare the roster of the two teams and you'll see what I mean...
    I am all with you 100% dude! I've seen way more dallas backers tonight than wizards. Public is always wrong

SportsTerminator

What a haltime buzzer beater but it shouldn't count. It looked like he didn't get it off in time.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

dallas looks like a train wreck washington 2nd half here i come!

SportsTerminator

Washington wins this one is over. I don't think Dallas is a terrible team it's just Washington is pretty stacked lol. Like Dallas will prob. get a 6th,7th, 8th seed in the West. And the fact that Josh Howard was out didn't help.