mikeveli20
    mikeveli20's Avatar Become A Pro!

For those of us that missed the 2nd bet today and are still looking to chase the loss from the most recent A bet, how should we approach tomorrow's play?

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownEntourage View Post
    Pretty much what I'm thinking. Follow me...ChiTownEntourag YES WITHOUT THE "e"
    Thank you for the input. I am a rookie capper this year and have met some very good people who have helped me on my journey. Thanks for the great bet tonight and plan to watch this thread with intent. If you could in the future would you provide some insight on each bet so I can learn from the bets and what went into the decision..

Thanks ahead of time...
    mike

ChiTownEntourage
    ChiTownEntourage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marabdl86 View Post
    I'm liking New orleans to cover tonight. Over 77% on lakers yet the lines moves down for them.
    Same type of game as the OKC/Orlando game. Lakers are 5-1 su, but a lowsy 1-5 ats. Lakers are down a couple of players, so this might be a good time to jump on the Laker fade boat!

ChiTownEntourage

Quote Originally Posted by mikeveli20 View Post
    For those of us that missed the 2nd bet today and are still looking to chase the loss from the most recent A bet, how should we approach tomorrow's play?
    I would bet our next play as your 2nd bet. We are yet to reach a 3rd bet, so I would not fret and bet your 2nd on our next play. I am also 2 plays from reaching my next chase level, so I will be picking stronger plays to finish off this round.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st - 8.6%
    2nd - 26.7%
    3rd - 64.7%

I wish you the best, gotta love a guy using the skeleton of the Morrison system with his own values and handicapping ability. So on your first chase you bet 8.6, 26.7 and 64.7 on a bet c of half your active roll. Now if you have to reload you keep it the same but add 4x, so 8.6, 26.7, 64.7, (what % would be the 4th bet of the chase?) Ever considering buying 3 points if the first chase loses to use on the reload, and increasing your bank roll amount in play? This would eliminate the need for 4x and stick to 3x with a 3 point buy and could save your roll with the extra insurance purchased.

High risk high reward type of parameters set...... GL
    Last edited by shoebox; 11-09-09 at 01:25 AM.

Fizz
    Fizz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    I wish you the best, gotta love a guy using the skeleton of the Morrison system with his own values and handicapping ability. So on your first chase you bet 8.6, 26.7 and 64.7 on a bet c of half your active roll. Now if you have to reload you keep it the same but add 4x, so 8.6, 26.7, 64.7, (what % would be the 4th bet of the chase?) Ever considering buying 3 points if the first chase loses to use on the reload, and increasing your bank roll amount in play? This would eliminate the need for 4x and stick to 3x with a 3 point buy and could save your roll with the extra insurance purchased.

Sure is and odds are usually you will go broke. Of course he is trying to increase his cash by 3000% so risk is needed. Love the thread.

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate twiter, I hope you keep posting here as usual!

Good work Chi, keep it up

cheers

mikeveli20
    mikeveli20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post

I think what he meant by 4x is that he'd wait until he made his current active bankroll multiplied by 4 (instead of 3 like he does before a chase loss) before moving up to the next level.

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

To many critics. Chi has taken the time to post and let everyone in on what he is doing. He already has doubled his bankroll and almost ready to triple it. I have not met anyone on her yet who has done that in as many plays as chi has. So quit your whining and follow along. I am a rookie capper and damn their are so many fvking haters in this place. If your smart play along and make some money.. Chi thanks for the great insight and I am learning alot as we go.

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Missed your second play, but hit Portland last night instead. I anticipate your next move!!! Great job my friend.

Hots

joanapoker

Chi, did you stop posting here?

PockyStick
    PockyStick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two main things went into this pick. First the line seemed to be very low to me...I would have thought that the Magic would have been around -8.5 favorites. The second part was the concencous numbers, more people betting Orlando then OKC. The book offered a soft line for the magic and the public bet it hard, which spells diaster for them, but $$$ for us!!!
    Somehow this makes total sense yet is out of my grasp. Nice pick!

ChiTownEntourage

Todays play is...

1st Bet(2nd Bet for anybody who missed yesterdays play)

Philadelphia 76ers +2

$170.67

ChiTownEntourage

Quote Originally Posted by joanapoker View Post
    Chi, did you stop posting here?
    No worries I will continue to post here!

ChiTownEntourage

Quote Originally Posted by TJHotpicks View Post
    Missed your second play, but hit Portland last night instead. I anticipate your next move!!! Great job my friend.

Hots
    That WAS going to be our 2nd play had Washington gotten the cover yesterday! Nice Play TJ!!!

ChiTownEntourage

I probably wont have the reasonings for 76ers +2 posted by tip-off, but they will be coming by 6:30 cst...Gotta take care of a couple things first

joanapoker

damn....again on opposite sides! lol!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

chi are you reading my mind or what? LOL this is the only play tonite that i like. I do see under in this game as well. Good luck buddy.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Chi..
    is this your second bet...26.7% of payroll?

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Chi..
    I have and understand your betting percentage formula...how have you arrived at tonights amount?

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

good stuff chi lets cash it

ChiTownEntourage

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Chi..
    I have and understand your betting percentage formula...how have you arrived at tonights amount?
    My active bankroll, see my signature, multiplied by 8.6%.

ChiTownEntourage

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Chi..
    is this your second bet...26.7% of payroll?
    1st Bet Simon. 2nd bet for anybody who missed getting in on the winning 2nd bet last night.

ChiTownEntourage

Here is why I came to pick, 76ers +2. This game lines up a lot like our last 4 plays...You have a team(Denver Pick, Denver +2, Suns -2, Orlando -6) that is given a line that is sure to draw heavy public betting and does, you can determine where the public is by checking the concensous numbers. The line will look "Too good to be true" and most certaintly is off by 2 points or more. The general public wont know it is off or if they do they dont care and play it anyways. Also in each one of these plays we have had an away team playing their 3rd in 4 days, 4th in 5 or 4th in 6 and some in a back to back situation as well. Tonight the Suns are playing thier 5th AWAY GAME in 7 days and in a B2B. To me this all adds up to a wager that is going to win at least 60% of the time. If anybody got any sort of stats on this kind of stuff, please let me know! But yeah thats it. Hopefully that will help everybody out there!

ChiTownEntourage

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    chi are you reading my mind or what? LOL this is the only play tonite that i like. I do see under in this game as well. Good luck buddy.

Like I said before, I like your style laker boy!!! I can tell you got a thing for making money!

Jaysus
    Jaysus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chi, your bet is looking great at halftime. Thanks for the picks so far, keep up the good work!

p0l0bear01
    p0l0bear01's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad lose

The game looked good for awhile. Till the 76's went cold the last 2 minutes or so. Liked the play ChiTown.

ChiTownEntourage

This one hurts...Suns pull through in the end and snatch our cover. Suns 119 76ers 115

10-4-1

Active Bankroll - $1,981.46

Total Bankroll - $2,371.46

richporter
    richporter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

nice play again no play for tonight i'm guessing?

ChiTownEntourage

No more plays tonight.

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

That one did hurt, but we are still in the game!!!

ChiTownEntourage

Todays play is...

2nd Bet

Charlotte Bobcats +3.5

$529.07

ButtBuster
    ButtBuster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Decided to try out your method, so this is my first game. Good luck to both of us.

PockyStick
    PockyStick's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am in with you again CTE; 80% public on Orlando yet the lines haven't move. Charlotte has the bigs to limit Dho's impact and I think it is likely the Magic run out energy with all these players out. I am abit worried about Vince being out and Magic coming out in the 1H real strong.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

um.. Should we get ready for the 3rd chase bet?
    Last edited by pboozer57; 11-10-09 at 07:09 PM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last