Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA preseason - one pick

Indiana -7

Indiana haven't won or lost a game by less than 12 points, while Washington are yet to lose a game by less than 7 points. Even though, it's preseason, one still likes this trend to continue when Indiana hosts Washington. So the winner of this game should win by no less than 7 points. And which team is that gonna be? The answer is obvious.

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

will tail, Wilforth.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Indiana -7

Indiana haven't won or lost a game by less than 12 points, while Washington are yet to lose a game by less than 7 points. Even though, it's preseason, one still likes this trend to continue when Indiana hosts Washington. So the winner of this game should win by no less than 7 points. And which team is that gonna be? The answer is obvious.
    Indiana's not playing today. You mean Philly?

Turob
    Turob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah its Philly. While counting on the Wizards to do poorly is a given the problem is Philly has been up and down this preseason as well so not as solid as yesterdays Hawks pick but stil going with it strongly. Counting on extra fatigue on the Wizards side in a back to back.

I also like Boston to take it down today, they have been playing strong and are a great away team. Also Doc is increasing the big 3's minutes. Doc said he'll play them a lot vs NY and sit them out vs Cleveland so this is their last preseason test and they'll go hard at it.

Denver should have no trouble blowing Minnesota out - big Al has troubles again with health and Love out with broken hand. Line is moving so you better hurry, all the way to -9 now.

No reads on the rest of the games. GL today.

TrafficUB
    TrafficUB's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with the 76ers pick, elton brand is back and shaking off his rust, plus their a real good team and will beat washington by 7, considering i think washington will be tired this game, they've been all over the place for pre season

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Indiana -7

I like the Pacers so much. That's why I cant get them out of my mind. That was a mistake on my part. Road fatigue will catch up with the Wizards. The 76ers are a good team.

PHI -7

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I like Philly as well, parlayed them with Denver. Philly -5.5(-150) Denver -6 (-170)

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Hello kidbazkit, and welcome to SBR. Thank your friends for turning you on to this site

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good Wilforth, Think I'm gonna tail that pick & maybe even parlay it with Boston, buy a point on each. Being from Beantown its hard to bet Boston teams. Somethings telling me Boston pulls this one out though. We have history with ALL N.Y. teams so I think DOC pulls out all the stops. Just my thoughts though. I'm no pro like most of the guys here so tail any and all my picks at your own risk!!
    LETS BREAK A LEG TONIGHT BOYS!!!!

InThisMoment
    hello
    InThisMoment's Avatar Become A Pro!

Currently hanging PHI -7.5 in my points book in the points forum. Taking action up to 20 points on that and the other NBA-X games if you are a degenerate like me.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I'm taking Portland -4 for my first wager tonight

Wilforth
    Update your status

0-1

Nonsense. I'm done with preseason.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Urrrggggg!!!!!!! AS prescribed, Can't bet for or against Boston!!! Should've known better....Did it to myself. Shouldn't have gone with my gut on my home team, too
    much emotion attached. Hey, as long as I learn something, I didn't really lose anything, Right??? On to tomorrow.Thanks for that football pick Wilforth, I'll still end the day with plus $$ because of it. I owe you one.
    Last edited by Spaceviews; 10-20-09 at 09:19 PM.

Turob

Brutal night. Philly loses to Wizzards bench and Boston loses to New York. Ouch.

T

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Turob View Post
    Brutal night. Philly loses to Wizzards bench and Boston loses to New York. Ouch.

T
    Exactly why I keep away during the Pre-season. Sure, some games can be easy money, but sometimes the team you pick will have the bench vs the other teams starters. My monies too precious to lose it like that.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Too bad guys. Let's wait for the regular season.

Turob

I stil liked the thought proces that went behind our picks. Just unlucky that philly had a really off night I belive they reach the mark 80% of the time. Same with Boston, starters did play 25+min each but somehow New York got them ... No comment there :/ All in all went 2-2 with Spurs and Denver pulling through but bigger bets were on the two that lost. Now I'm basicaly even in the preseason but I feel I've learned a lot about the teams and especialy bench strenght which will come in useful when we bet big in the regular season.

T