Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greg Oden hates David Stern

Stern just costed Oden millions, and millions and rights to being a top 3 pick.

Oden has showed how poor hyped players can be. This guy wouldn't even be a top 15 in last years draft.

good think for buckeye fans that he probably will be in columbus for at least 2 more years.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Even though I hate the hype around Oden, and think Durant is the better one of the two, I think he will be in the NBA next year. You got to remember he has been playing with one good hand all season. He has tremendous upside to his game and career. He can only get better, unless he gets a serious injury. Maybe a few more years in college will help, but we all know money will sway players.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still feel Oden will be the #1 pick in the draft though, and will be paid according to the cap.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

So if the draft were today:

Andrea Bargnani, LeMarcus Aldridge, Adam Morrison, Tyrus Thomas, Shelden Williams, Brandon Roy, Randy Foye, Rudy Gay, Patrick O'Bryant, Saer Sene, J.J. Redick, Hilton Armstrong, Thabo Sefolosha, Ronnie Brewer, Cedric Simmons.

And then Greg Oden.

Got it.
    Thanks.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

don't worry about Greg Oden's financial situation...he'll be just fine I am sure.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

durant is amazing

however oden is better defensively and coaches LOVE a shot blocker who can rebound and move their feet

that is why oden is so hyped

durant is better offensively but i would rather start a franchise with oden

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how people are ignoring the fact that Oden is basically playing with one hand.

And by the way, of course Thabo Sefolosha would still be drafted over Greg Oden.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I love how people are ignoring the fact that Oden is basically playing with one hand.
    Not I, I mentioned that above. We will probably see him at his best in the NCAA Tournament. If he can handle the pressure of those big games.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Not I, I mentioned that above. We will probably see him at his best in the NCAA Tournament. If he can handle the pressure of those big games.
    Oh I know, I'm talking about all the talking heads that say Durant has been more impressive (which he has been) and don't even mention Oden isn't 100%.