LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

History Repeating? - Nets/Clippers UNDER 189.5

This is simply one of those head-to-head series where it seems that every game is an offensive struggle.

In fact, the UNDER is now 4-1 in the last five encounters between these clubs. More importantly, it is not as if those games barely squeaked UNDER the total either. The five meetings averaged a paltry 176.0 points per game combined, about 14 points less than this posted total, and the last meeting here at Staples Center produced an “exhilarating” 90-77 Clipper victory last season!

Now granted the Clippers are averaging 105.4 points over the last five games, but much of that had to do with the fact that they got caught up in the pace of the up-tempo opponents they were facing. The fact is that the UNDER is still 12-10 in all Clipper home games this year, and the LA defense is allowing just 94.7 points per game in this building. This is right in line with the Nets road offensive average, which is just 94.4 points. Finally that New Jersey average drops to 92.9 points when the Nets have played with no rest this season.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your under play bud. However, I feel the Clippers -6.5 is the better way to play this game IMO

good luck LT

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Now 191 and rising. DANG I jumped the gun! Already bet at 189.5. Oh Well.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks solid LT, I think I will play the under for a unit or two as well.