SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Kings -9½ vs Bucks

Kings -9½ vs Bucks

Game Time: 1/24/2007 10:00:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.procappers.com

The Kings, playing at home in Sacramento, are going to exact some revenge tonight against the visiting Milwaukee Bucks.

The Kings return home with 13-point revenge on their minds knowing they are 8-3 straight up and against the spread hosting the Bucks.

Sacramento (16-23) has won two of their last three games straight up, and will looking to repay a 104-91 loss at Milwaukee way back in the season's opening week of play. Milwaukee (17-24) is a very poor 8-17 on the road this year, and the Bucks are riding a 4-game losing streak and ending a 4-game road trip up and down the West Coast.

With Milwaukee's roster devoid of talent and Sacramento badly in need of sustaining a winning streak this second half of the season, look for the Kings to have their way here tonight.

Play: Kings -9½

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Im also liking the Kings here. I hate to lay the chalk, but I think I will be betting on this one tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with you both. I like the Bucks in this game plus that generous number.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Its up to -10 and I just decided to pass on it. Just going to ride out my early games.