LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Undermanned Milwaukee Bucks to Hang Tough Again at +9.5

The decimated Bucks showed a lot of character coming back from 20 points down to gain the cover in a 99-95 loss at Portland on Sunday, and we look for them to hang within single-digits again tonight.

Yes Milwaukee can field a starting lineup with the players they have on the injured list right now, including leading scorer Michael Redd. However the current backcourt stepped up huge on Sunday as Earl Boykins poured in 28 points and Charlie Bell added 23, and if they can come close to those performances tonight it would neutralize the play of the excellent Clipper guards. Also center Andrew Bogut continues to improve in his second year in the league, and unlike the other opening night Milwaukee starters, he is actually healthy! It is also worth noting that the Bucks are a respectable 13-11 ATS on the road this season while losing those games by an average of -5.1 points, well within this inflated line.

The Clippers are a disappointing 19-21 SU and 15-23-2 ATS this year, and although they are 14-7 SU at home, their average home winning margin of +4.4 points would not be nearly enough to cover this huge spot. Yes they were without Sam Cassell for a nice chunk of the season, but the Clips have not exactly been world-beaters since his return either as they are just 3-4-1 ATS in the last eight games.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i was leaning towards bucks too

they got an insane amount of injuries though

but the clips have been underacheiving all year and cassel is getting near the end

slight lean towards bucks

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

the clippers have been getting the lineup back little by little
    I think the bucks get spanked

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see a whole lot of points being scored in this game tonight. Needless to say I like the over 193.5 in this one guys.