hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Are there other possible "big 3's" that could win multiple championships?

1. what is your best '3'?
    2. If in Lebrons place was any other nba superstar, would it still be the "BIG 3"? ( Wade, Bosh, and X), because i think it is not those 3..its all lebron..

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    2. If in Lebrons place was any other nba superstar, would it still be the "BIG 3"? ( Wade, Bosh, and X), because i think it is not those 3..its all lebron..
    Not really...the heat are not the big 3 ..they the big 4 ...its going to be hard for any team to compete against them ..

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Only the Spurs with Manu, Duncan and Parker....yes I know Manu has regressed...but right now, in terms of trio's...they are the only other three I can really think of...

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    Not really...the heat are not the big 3 ..they the big 4 ...its going to be hard for any team to compete against them ..
    big 4? whos the 4th?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    big 4? whos the 4th?

hotelis

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Only the Spurs with Manu, Duncan and Parker....yes I know Manu has regressed...but right now, in terms of trio's...they are the only other three I can really think of...
    yes, they are a "3' right now, but what about POSSIBLE trios? e.g. Rose, Howard, Durant. Do you see any other that type of trio matching MIA's chemistry and championships?

Menses

yes, they are a "3' right now, but what about POSSIBLE trios? e.g. Rose, Howard, Durant. Do you see any other that type of trio matching MIA's chemistry and championships?
    As of next season....it may very well be Dwight, Smith, and Harden.......as long as Smith stops taking fade away 3 pointers...lol...........but alas...this is all conjecture...gotta see where D12 signs first..if he signs in LA...it might be Dwight, John Wall and Melo....if Kobe agrees to play for a bag of rice...in 2015

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Then you must have only watched basketball this year. How is it a big 1 if Wade averaged 20 ppg 5 and 5 in the finals or close to?

Wade the best player on the heat in 2011 in their first championship together. put up much better numbers in the finals against dallas than bron. wade dominated russel westbrook in 2012 in the finals.

how quickly we forget...

just look at the career numbers for wade...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Then you must have only watched basketball this year. How is it a big 1 if Wade averaged 20 ppg 5 and 5 in the finals or close to?

Wade the best player on the heat in 2011 in their first championship together. put up much better numbers in the finals against dallas than bron. wade dominated russel westbrook in 2012 in the finals.

how quickly we forget...

people do have short memories..... Derrick Rose and Dwight may wind the clock back come next season...and serve as a reminder...Dwade will take half the season off....and come back strong in the 2nd half....

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Curry. Curry. Curry.

They can each drain a 3 pointer every quarter.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Stop sucking LeBron's cokk

hotelis

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

how quickly we forget...

Take out Lebron from Miami roster and they dont sniff the finals. Thats how big Lebron is i think.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Take out Lebron from Miami roster and they dont sniff the finals. Thats how big Lebron is i think.
    obviously they probably wouldn't make the finals. take bryant off the lakers and they don't have 5 championships in the past 15 years. take duncan off the spurs and they're not winning either.