SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Side with Sixers vs Heat

Side with Sixers vs Heat

Game Time: 1/19/2007 7:05:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.playbook.com

With their strong record in the series, straight up and against the spread, play the 76ers at home in Philly tonight against the Miami Heat.

The Heat travel to the city of Brotherly Love off last night's home tussle with Indiana, while the Sixers return home mad off back-to-back 16 and 18-poiont losses in their most recent contests.

Philadelphia (10-29) is transitioning still after losing both Allen Iverson in a trade and Chris Webber who was released. Five different players have been the game-high scorer for the club in their last eight games: Samuel Dalembert, Willie Green, Kyle Korver, Andre Miller and Andre Iquodala.

Miami (18-20) has been on a pretty good run of late, winning four of their last five away from home. But with Philly standing 17-9 straight up and against the spread in this series, and the Heat looking ahead to a 24-point revenge loss rematch with New York next week, the points become the play here tonight.

Play: 76ers

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRforum Staff
    Side with Sixers vs Heat

Game Time: 1/19/2007 7:05:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.playbook.com

With their strong record in the series, straight up and against the spread, play the 76ers at home in Philly tonight against the Miami Heat.

The Heat travel to the city of Brotherly Love off last night's home tussle with Indiana, while the Sixers return home mad off back-to-back 16 and 18-poiont losses in their most recent contests.

Philadelphia (10-29) is transitioning still after losing both Allen Iverson in a trade and Chris Webber who was released. Five different players have been the game-high scorer for the club in their last eight games: Samuel Dalembert, Willie Green, Kyle Korver, Andre Miller and Andre Iquodala.

Miami (18-20) has been on a pretty good run of late, winning four of their last five away from home. But with Philly standing 17-9 straight up and against the spread in this series, and the Heat looking ahead to a 24-point revenge loss rematch with New York next week, the points become the play here tonight.

Play: 76ers

why of all games, choose this game? this has to be one of the worst games.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Heat in this game myself.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I was thinking of betting the Heat on the money line here. Its at a reasonable price.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a small lean on the 76ers, but will probably pass.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I like the Heat in this game myself.
    I'm with you BBD!

Doc JS

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets hope they cash for us tonight Doc

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I would be seriously pissed if I took that money line. With Wade missing the first free throw of 3 that could of won the game for the Heat. He screwed the Heat ML bettors.

Well Im pissed anyway, because my only bet of the day ended up being a flop, with the Blackhawks not showing up.