Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Looks legit, Miami 3peats??

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Bulls price is VERY hard to pass up..although I think Miami ultimately wins east again...(Lebron James is gonna come in better and rested, remember he did participate in the Olympics right after the last season was over which the traveling and whatnot can take a toll on your body...) OKC will win the west with a healthy Westbrook unless Doc Rivers can toughen up Blake Griffin and improve Deandre's free throws but I don't see that happening...Houston is also very tempting at 20-1, if Howard goes there, I think with a healthy season they could easily challenge OKC or atleast IMO would have a lot better chance of beating OKC than Clippers

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

I like the spurs at 10/1, Probably be 20 mil under the cap too. Can get a Milsap or Jefferson.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Looks legit, Miami 3peats??
    Maybe, but they have to decide on which big they will get Oden or Dalembert. Then resign Birdman and they should be set.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Bulls price is VERY hard to pass up..although I think Miami ultimately wins east again...(Lebron James is gonna come in better and rested, remember he did participate in the Olympics right after the last season was over which the traveling and whatnot can take a toll on your body...) OKC will win the west with a healthy Westbrook unless Doc Rivers can toughen up Blake Griffin and improve Deandre's free throws but I don't see that happening...Houston is also very tempting at 20-1, if Howard goes there, I think with a healthy season they could easily challenge OKC or atleast IMO would have a lot better chance of beating OKC than Clippers
    Agree with pretty much everything you said. I don't like the Spurs pick because you risk OKC being healthy and being on top of the West again.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Its not even worth putting money on the Heat,theres no value. Especially not if you want to hedge your bet.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Clippers 15/1 worth an early play as odds will fall once Paul resigns.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Clippers 15/1 worth an early play as odds will fall once Paul resigns.
    Agree.

But I think the best idea is not to bet anything at this stage.