tnkwilli
    tnkwilli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favs v. Dogs - Qt for Pags

First Pags I just want to say Thanks for the great picks and all the posts. I really find your thoughts very helpful.
    I have been tailing you since the end of December 27th to be exact. I have been tracking your plays as well.
    Today I was reading a post about a guy that tails some touts but only bets their dogs.

He posted these results:
    110-72 on DOGS or 60%
    192-190 on Favs or 50%

It got me to thinking so I was looking at your plays and noticed that since 12-27 you are according to my records....
    21-23 on Dogs 48%
    16-7 on Favs 70%

I am just wondering since this is such a short term of data if this is something you have found as well within your records.
    Also, I am curious if this is true of your capping long-term why you think your favs tend to do so much better than your dogs?

I feel like I have a tendancy to look at Dogs a little more favorably and sometimes think I bet them without as much value as a Fav.

AGain, thanks for all your input and your picks.

GL to you

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Even though I am not betting NCAAB a whole lot these days...i talk with Pags reguarly and all i can say is as nice and engaging as he is on the forum he is even nicer in person. A very sharp guy for sure who knows what he is doing. I don't recommend following too many posters on a gaming forum but Pags is certainly one guy who you should feel comfortable following if you choose to do so.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks buddy...

tnkwilli,

I definitely think my focus in college football was and is on dogs...in college hoops it's a little different due to the home court...have had some success with small favs (-3 or less)...college hoops is just extremely difficult to cap due to all of the uncontrollable variables (especially the refs)...I really have a lot of fun watching the games...I guess I still do tend to look at dogs first, but do find the occasional focused favorite as well...thanks for your kind words...