irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Spurs up by 5 with 28 seconds left and lose. Don't tell me it wasn't fixed!!!!!!!!!!

Come on with this bullshitt! They wanted it to go seven and now they want Lebron to be the next Jordan to bring the league back to respectability. I will be blown away if the spurs win but I still say the fix was in to make go seven games.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

and Popovich was in on it...?

• taking out Duncan so the Heat would get two arranged Offensive Rebounds..
    so that they might get second opportunities on both possessions.. and hopefully tie it up?*

• ginobili blowing a free throw...

• leonard blowing one as well to make it a 2-possession game.. with less than a dozen seconds left..?

• Popovich not fouling,, up 3 points.. making sure he gets the ball back.. up at least 1?

ok. sounds good. I like this theory.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

No fix.
    Too much chaos went on in the last 28 seconds involving 5 or 6 different players.
    Allen hit a miracle shot that he misses 8 times out of 10 usually. The game had Spur 3 point win written all over it, Allen's shot had no business going in, but it did.

SmAK
    SmAK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

The last team to win Game 7 of an NBA Finals on the road was the 1978 Washington Bullets, who upset the Seattle SuperSonics in Seattle, 105-99. Six Bullets scored in double figures that game, which may best be remembered for the shooting struggles of future Hall-of-Famer Dennis Johnson, who went 0-for-14 from the field.

There have been five Game 7s since, four of which came after the NBA went to the 2-3-2 format in 1985. Each of the previous five was won by the home team, but was reasonably close. The average margin of victory of those five games was six points.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by SmAK View Post
    The last team to win Game 7 of an NBA Finals on the road was the 1978 Washington Bullets, who upset the Seattle SuperSonics in Seattle, 105-99. Six Bullets scored in double figures that game, which may best be remembered for the shooting struggles of future Hall-of-Famer Dennis Johnson, who went 0-for-14 from the field.

There have been five Game 7s since, four of which came after the NBA went to the 2-3-2 format in 1985. Each of the previous five was won by the home team, but was reasonably close. The average margin of victory of those five games was six points.
    Where did you get this info from buddy?

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

How did they make the Ray Allen shot go in ??

Wrigley

Also Duncan was a illegal substitution on games final play Heat could have protested game had they lost

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    How did they make the Ray Allen shot go in ??
    My point exactly

SmAK
    SmAK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Where did you get this info from buddy?

ESPN true hoops blog

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My point exactly
    The scripts could have been written either way. Ray Allen is a professional basketball player. He doesn't shoot bricks all the time from behind the arch. Especially in big time situation. The only thing that puzzled me and many was Pop in the 4th qtr. I have no beef with the refs at the moment.

Wrigley

And why would they let Duncan in the game on last play it was a illegal substitution

Duncan should not have been let to enter game on final play cbssports
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ke...loor-illegally

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

What happened to putting free throw shooters on the floor when its a foul fest. Kwame had no business being on the floor in that situation. He sucked at free throws at San Diego St and 63% for the season. Neal or Bonner should of been on the floor.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Ray Allen is a professional basketball player. He doesn't shoot bricks all the time from behind the arch.
    I know this, I am a UConn boy, I have seen his whole career, that is not my point, if left alone, unabated, Ray makes that shot 5 times out of 10, maybe 6, but in that situation, with defenders in his face, he makes that shot 2 times out of 10.
    Guess what? That was one of the two.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I know this, I am a UConn boy, I have seen his whole career, that is not my point, if left alone, unabated, Ray makes that shot 5 times out of 10, maybe 6, but in that situation, with defenders in his face, he makes that shot 2 times out of 10.
    Guess what? That was one of the two.

if you saw ray allens whole career you saw brick after brick in crunch time. look up his top 10 clutch plays. they are all regular season against garbage teams and the big playoff shots were with a series lead, and there is only about 3-4 clutch playoff shots at that. he bricked every important shot he ever took in the playoffs with Boston

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Yeah we need to fix this game but lets wait until the last 28 seconds.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Lets all be real with each other. The game was crazy all around. We just do what we do to make money. One more game tomorrow. We'll see how it plays out and go from there. No need to keep thinking about Gm6 being fixed. That game is like way over now. The real officiating will happen tomorrow.

Nicksweger42
    Nicksweger42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

If it was fixed they'd of made it a lot easier on heat you dipshit.. Ray Allen misses that shot it's over. Can't stand you f*kin conspiracy theorists

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its official. You fckng morons are getting DUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The rims have magnets, these magnets activate a sensor in the ball that once turned on the ball sucks right through the net. One of the sensors was most likely activated when Ray Allen Shot the ball. It makes sense to be honest. How could we all be so stupid, I mean Pop is for sure an active member of the Illuminati so it would behoove him to follow orders.

If heat win, MANU FOR MVP! "It's all part of the plan.."
    Points Awarded:

Pikachu gave una13ombr 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wojo

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

some people have the intelligent of 5 years old kid. If it's fixed, why would they need a miracle to make it happen? There were like 7 things need to go right for the heat to win. You can say Pop purposely lost the game by pulling Duncan, kept playing Manu, or made Leonard missed his free throw. However, how did refs made Lebron and Allen's 3 pointers to go in? It's an insulting to Pop and the Spurs to think that he lost the game on purpose. Also why would Duncan and the Spurs at the end of his career chose to help NBA fixing the game than to win another ring?

Kevin Garnett
    Kevin Garnett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I only can say the defense in the last minutes was so stupid I have never seen a nba team in the finals. They stand there like kids are waiting on their food of their momis. The 2 3point shots of miami no fouls, nothing!!! Only stand there!!! They had only make fouls and to hold the ball to get fouled too, but they ran infront and lost the ball again and again, never seen such kiddy bb of the spurs. Also Popovich was stupid, has taken out parker in the last minute, it's unbelievable how stupid can be a 2nd best nba team in a season, what want win the nba title.
    Last edited by Kevin Garnett; 06-20-13 at 12:51 AM.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    What happened to putting free throw shooters on the floor when its a foul fest. Kwame had no business being on the floor in that situation. He sucked at free throws at San Diego St and 63% for the season. Neal or Bonner should of been on the floor.
    You aren't much of a fan, are you? Otherwise, you would have known his first name is Kawhi, not Kwame. Next, you would have known he shot 82.5% from the free throw line for the season. Check Basketball Reference. com if you don't believe me. Also, Kawhi, not Kwame, shot 75.9% his sophomore year at SDS and 72.6% his freshman season, not too bad for college players their first two seasons.

Finally, your choices of potential free throw shooters: Matt Bonner only had 15 FTA's the entire season, 73.3%. Gary Neal was 86.5%, but shot almost half as many free throws for the season as Kawhi (not Kwame) did.

Sorry, I hate when people don't even know the players and quote totally incorrect stats.

Kevin Garnett
    Kevin Garnett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    some people have the intelligent of 5 years old kid. If it's fixed, why would they need a miracle to make it happen? There were like 7 things need to go right for the heat to win. You can say Pop purposely lost the game by pulling Duncan, kept playing Manu, or made Leonard missed his free throw. However, how did refs made Lebron and Allen's 3 pointers to go in? It's an insulting to Pop and the Spurs to think that he lost the game on purpose. Also why would Duncan and the Spurs at the end of his career chose to help NBA fixing the game than to win another ring?
    Yes you're right, it's impossible to lose this game for a nba final team, otherwise it's fixed!
    Last edited by Kevin Garnett; 06-20-13 at 12:49 AM.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

ASK this guy he knows how allen made that shot!!!

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    You aren't much of a fan, are you? Otherwise, you would have known his first name is Kawhi, not Kwame. Next, you would have known he shot 82.5% from the free throw line for the season. Check Basketball Reference. com if you don't believe me. Also, Kawhi, not Kwame, shot 75.9% his sophomore year at SDS and 72.6% his freshman season, not too bad for college players their first two seasons.

Finally, your choices of potential free throw shooters: Matt Bonner only had 15 FTA's the entire season, 73.3%. Gary Neal was 86.5%, but shot almost half as many free throws for the season as Kawhi (not Kwame) did.

Sorry, I hate when people don't even know the players and quote totally incorrect stats.
    whatever, close enough and yes I have been to my share of State games. You got me he was a 75% career free throw shooter, thought it was way worse. Anyways I am sure there were better options on the bench.

hanco21

whatever, close enough and yes I have been to my share of State games. You got me he was a 75% career free throw shooter, thought it was way worse. Anyways I am sure there were better options on the bench.
    Bet you were dying to look up those stats lol.

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Exactly. The level of stupidity on public forums is amazing. Plus that dude with Kawhi that doesn't even know his name and posts his stats here without even checking them first. You don't make a fix in the last 5 seconds of the game and whoever thinks this was fixed needs his head examined.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I think what he meant to say was that Kawhi was shooting 63% FT's in the playoffs. Not for the season. I think he has a point somewhat in that Pop should have had Duncan in the game. Lob the ball into Duncan and let the Heat foul him. Sure he's not the best FT shooter but who else would you want in crunch time taking free throws???

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Come on with this bullshitt! They wanted it to go seven and now they want Lebron to be the next Jordan to bring the league back to respectability. I will be blown away if the spurs win but I still say the fix was in to make go seven games.
    ... and you are allowed to possess a fire arm ... this post alone should be enough to deny you this "right" ...

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I think what he meant to say was that Kawhi was shooting 63% FT's in the playoffs. Not for the season. I think he has a point somewhat in that Pop should have had Duncan in the game. Lob the ball into Duncan and let the Heat foul him. Sure he's not the best FT shooter but who else would you want in crunch time taking free throws???
    Leonard hasn't been good in the playoffs shooting free throws, you are right. I also believe Duncan should have been in there, at least after the Heat cut it to 2 points. I've really liked Leonard since his days at SDS. That, and all the talk of the game being fixed helped cause my overreaction to his post. But, if you're going to ridicule somebody, at least get their name right.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Leonard hasn't been good in the playoffs shooting free throws, you are right. I also believe Duncan should have been in there, at least after the Heat cut it to 2 points. I've really liked Leonard since his days at SDS. That, and all the talk of the game being fixed helped cause my overreaction to his post. But, if you're going to ridicule somebody, at least get their name right.
    LOL....I thought I heard the announcer say he was shooting 63%. From what I remembered of KAWHI he was really not that clutch at state in crunch time. But its food for thought now, I am sure Pop is 2nd guessing himself now but all you can do is move on. I am sure he is kicking himself for not having Duncan in when the Spurs failed to get a rebound twice that led to 3's by the Heat.

Wojo

Hanco, You did hear the announcer say 63%, but he said "in the playoffs".

To support your other comment, Gary Neal is shooting 100% from the free throw line in the playoffs, 16 of 16, and Bonner is 83.3%, 10 of 12. LOL

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

yea the spurs took a lead, blew it and lost on purpose right fukin moron

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

These threads are tiresome