Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Headlines all say LeBaby was in beast mode...dont buy it

If its possible to put up a triple double and still suck LeBaby did it. I'm not even a hater....atleast not til the playoffs this year where he cries, flops, and complains EVERY time he doesn't get a call in the paint. He was 3 for 12 going into the 4th....3 hoops in 3 quarters...thats pathetic. He gets to the rim in the 4th but still throws the ball away 2-3 times in the last minute and salts the game away for SA if Popovich wasn't such a fkn moron. What makes me laugh is how big James is but he'll fly back 11 feet on his ass with any contact by the other team. Is this the NBA or is break dancing making a comeback?

Sick loss....the NBA was rolling out their trophy presentation and I was ready to collect my $540 on the series. Oh well...think this one retired me til maybe October unless SA wins gm 7 which isn't happening. Its not worth it when they're so bad you lose sleep.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

hater. go cry elsewhere.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    hater. go cry elsewhere.
    YOu again...you've already proven you don't know shit about hoops. More of a clownfish than a great white

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

I kind of agree. I like Lebron but lately hes been missing a lot of shots.
    Lets hope Green and Manu scores more on the next game.

Splashingthrees
    Splashingthrees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    YOu again...you've already proven you don't know shit about hoops. More of a clownfish than a great white
    pls go phagg0t. LeBron was the reason they made a comeback in the 4th and he drilled a dagger 3. Played awesome defense all game which doesn't show up on the stat sheet. Let me guess , you're a laker fan?

ps. You mad brah?

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Lebrons stats make him look way better than he was last night. Bricked a ton of shots even in the fourth. Also turned the ball over like 4 times on fast breaks by flopping in the flirth quarter alone. Ray Allen saved precious LeBron.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Lebron was Jekyll and Hyde last night. One minute he's making a 3, the next he's coughing up a costly turnover. Him and Manu both looked like they were wearing the wrong jerseys. Lebron apologist will point to his triple double and ignore his head shaking plays in crunch time. There is a reason people hate Lebron. They see the poor play but wake up the next morning and the headlines say that Lebron was king of the court when we all just saw him look like he was point shaving. This isn't the first time you scratch your head watching him choke in crucial minutes on a huge stage. He goes into a shell, looks disinterested for 3/4 of the game, whines after every play, won't get back on defense, leaving his team 4 on 5 while he's crying at the refs but you won't see that in the press.

Lebron is like Tebow. Hyped so much that people hate hearing about him. Very little middle ground with him. You either love him or hate him mainly driven by the media.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Lebron was Jekyll and Hyde last night. One minute he's making a 3, the next he's coughing up a costly turnover. Him and Manu both looked like they were wearing the wrong jerseys. Lebron apologist will point to his triple double and ignore his head shaking plays in crunch time. There is a reason people hate Lebron. They see the poor play but wake up the next morning and the headlines say that Lebron was king of the court when we all just saw him look like he was point shaving. This isn't the first time you scratch your head watching him choke in crucial minutes on a huge stage. He goes into a shell, looks disinterested for 3/4 of the game, whines after every play, won't get back on defense, leaving his team 4 on 5 while he's crying at the refs but you won't see that in the press.

Lebron is like Tebow. Hyped so much that people hate hearing about him. Very little middle ground with him. You either love him or hate him mainly driven by the media.

I was neutral b4 this series....hate the Heat and the way he left Cleveland but understood why he did it. I've always respected his talent too but all the crying, flopping, and indecision in his game is impossible to ignore. How can you be one of the GOAT when they lay off of you and give you open 10-12 footers and you won't take them?

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

If its possible to put up a triple double and still suck LeBaby did it. I'm not even a hater....atleast not til the playoffs this year where he cries, flops, and complains EVERY time he doesn't get a call in the paint. He was 3 for 12 going into the 4th....3 hoops in 3 quarters...thats pathetic. He gets to the rim in the 4th but still throws the ball away 2-3 times in the last minute and salts the game away for SA if Popovich wasn't such a fkn moron. What makes me laugh is how big James is but he'll fly back 11 feet on his ass with any contact by the other team. Is this the NBA or is break dancing making a comeback?

Sick loss....the NBA was rolling out their trophy presentation and I was ready to collect my $540 on the series. Oh well...think this one retired me til maybe October unless SA wins gm 7 which isn't happening. Its not worth it when they're so bad you lose sleep.
    You must have dozed off or taken a long shit during the 4th QTR. If LeBron hadn't gone into beast mode Heat end up losing that game by 20 instead of having a shot in OT.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

totally agree. up 5 with a few minutes to play, spo brings in another point shaver by

the name of D-Whack for good measure instead of leaving Miller in, who had just

knocked down a 3 with one shoe on.

SmAK
    SmAK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

If this is accurate I was suprised by watching the 4Q.
    LeBron James scored or assisted on 32 of the Heat's last 42 points.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by vinhmen View Post
    You must have dozed off or taken a long shit during the 4th QTR. If LeBron hadn't gone into beast mode Heat end up losing that game by 20 instead of having a shot in OT.
    If LeBaby had more than 3 buckets thru 3 quarters then maybe they're not way behind.....and yeah he scored in the 4th but he also fell apart in the last minutes with a couple of stupid turnovers. It was so bad thousands of the Miami bandwagons had already left the building and the Cubans manning security wouldnt' let them back in...lmao. He's a great talent but top 5 greatest ever....no fkn way.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

If LeBaby had more than 3 buckets thru 3 quarters then maybe they're not way behind.....and yeah he scored in the 4th but he also fell apart in the last minutes with a couple of stupid turnovers. It was so bad thousands of the Miami bandwagons had already left the building and the Cubans manning security wouldnt' let them back in...lmao. He's a great talent but top 5 greatest ever....no fkn way.
    And Duncan sucked last night because he posted a goose egg in the 4th qtr, even though he had 30/17? Players rarely dominate evenly throughout an entire 48 min game. By definition, LeBron went into beast mode when he took over 4 qtr and brought the Heat back from double digits. This thread said nothing about top 5 of all time.

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

He played like shit for 3 quarters. He played well for half a quarter. And he started choking again in crunch time. And then he gets praised after the game like he dominated and carried the team. It just blows my mind. He chokes and cries over and over again and people can't stop licking his sack.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by LearningTree View Post
    He played like shit for 3 quarters. He played well for half a quarter. And he started choking again in crunch time. And then he gets praised after the game like he dominated and carried the team. It just blows my mind. He chokes and cries over and over again and people can't stop licking his sack.
    Exactly. But, your considered a hater in many people eyes. I agree with you on this LeBrick character. Play basketball. Your getting paid millions to play ball not whine to the refs.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Its because he took off the headband. He turned into beast mode lol.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by LearningTree View Post
    You said it brother. Half a quarter of beast mode doesn't = 3.5 quarters of least mode

Mr Handicapable

I'm not a hater either...he was great against my Pacers for the most part. Thats the thing though...every time you don't play well look at yourself and not the refs.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lebron will never hit the "amount" of big "oh shit" clutch shots that Jordan did...nobody ever will...and even after 10 years in the league he still plays timid at times...and refuses to attack the basket...at times...he probably will never be the predator the public want him to be...but he's the best since Jordan....that has to suffice...i mean who else is closer?