MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

''It is a must-win,” Spurs

It is a must-win,” Spurs? Spurs +1 1/2 Tonight Is my bet... Miami is different now, even if six of the primary rotation players James, Wade, Chris Bosh, Mario Chalmers, Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem are the same.They are deeper, with Ray Allen, Shane Battier, Norris Cole and Chris Andersen. For the Heat, that means they haven’t won two straight games since beating the Pacers in Game 1 for their fifth straight victory in the postseason.This from a team that fashioned a 27-game winning streak during the regular season.
    Ps...Health of indispensable guards’ right legs could decide series.Duncan Dynasty.”last game home tonight before retiring could make difference?
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

with a hobbled t parker... no way, series is over

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    with a hobbled t parker... no way, series is over

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I Also like the money line SBR Sports Book -101.00 Spurs

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Based on all your reasonings, you still pick the spurs....
    ps: there's no way Duncan retires at end of this season, but I will tell you this, the game tonight will symbolise the end of this 10+ years spurs dynasty

MR.HARRYtheHAT

It is a must-win,” Spurs? Spurs +1 1/2 Tonight Is my bet... Miami is different now, even if six of the primary rotation players James, Wade, Chris Bosh, Mario Chalmers, Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem are the same.They are deeper, with Ray Allen, Shane Battier, Norris Cole and Chris Andersen. For the Heat, that means they haven’t won two straight games since beating the Pacers in Game 1 for their fifth straight victory in the postseason.This from a team that fashioned a 27-game winning streak during the regular season.
    Ps...Health of indispensable guards’ right legs could decide series.Duncan Dynasty.”last game home tonight before retiring could make difference?
    Parker will play,especially with the outcome determining whether the Spurs have to win one or two games when the series shifts to Miami. People do not realize how much Luck is based on percentage play into a team winning Tonight.From my personal game formula and stats. I also Consider the spread also!!! Game 5 last game for the Spurs at home in the series. I see a 75% chance they will cover plus points+1 1/2 and money line +102 by 5 points better and lots of home town referees,calls when its close in penalties. I also see Miami in foul trouble tonight,which I think will be a big factor.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Cheddar11Cheese
    Cheddar11Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would go money line if anything, especially the way the series has been middle of the game with separations

Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

Parker might TRY to play, that doesn't mean he will play any good or won't hurt himself bad enough to be done for the night and rest of series. Popovich said it all when he said, " parker is fine, next question". if parker was fine he wouldn't have went 0-4 in 2nd half of last game. if parker was fine, popovich would have said, "he's gonna give it a try, we'll see how it goes..." or some other bs. Parker isn't fine, for sure.. or Pops would have never said that. But after the game Wade pulled out of his ass I suppose it wouldn't be a huge shock if parker was flying around screens and dissecting Miami's d, but it's not likely. you cannot play through a hamstring injury, there is no quick fix. no pain shot or anything will help. if your hamstring is pulled, it's gonna get worse if you don't rest it. and when it tears, ur done for months. even if it doesn't tear, goodbye quickness, goodbye jump shot, nevermind goodluck concentrating on anything besides how bad the back of your leg hurts everytime down the court. at the very least, spurs will have to slow this game down, cause if they can't put together a solid game without Parker sprinting up and down the court, he will get hurt, and they will get blown out tonight, and game 6.