Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Parker "Ready To Go" tonight says ESPN

Heat are in big trouble.

Spurs blew out Heat last game without Parker in the 2nd H.

They will win by 40+ tonight.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Heat are in big trouble.

Spurs blew out Heat last game without Parker in the 2nd H.

They will win by 40+ tonight.

You feel this game my friend, okay I will go with you. But, I will bust your balls if they lose. Just joking I won't say one word. Good luck to us.

BTW, are you finished for the summer, my kids in NJ are still teaching?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    You feel this game my friend, okay I will go with you. But, I will bust your balls if they lose. Just joking I won't say one word. Good luck to us.

BTW, are you finished for the summer, my kids in NJ are still teaching?
    lol dante. just kidding with the 40+ blow out. probably will be a close heart attack game. hope not.

i'm on summer break from school right now. i needed the rest from a stressful spring semester haha.

good luck tonight buddy !

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    lol dante. just kidding with the 40+ blow out. probably will be a close heart attack game. hope not.

i'm on summer break from school right now. i needed the rest from a stressful spring semester haha.

good luck tonight buddy !

Right tell me about. I really don't think I could teach today. My son and daughter-in-law and friends locally tell me horror stories about all the bs they must put up with. All the assignments they must complete that have nothing or very little to do with teaching the kids, add the fact that teachers can no longer even look stern at the kids and then to me it is an almost impossible job. You know when I first started teaching years ago the teacher still had a ton of tools for controlling kids and instilling discipline. I think that is over at least in PA. Don't get me wrong a teacher should never slap a kid I felt like that even then but if a kid can say...go fck yourself to a teacher without any ramifications well we have gone in the wrong direction. And testing just for the sake of testing well that is completely insane and naturally it caused wide spread cheating. When you give a questionable incentive or pass a flawed law this is what happens.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-13-13 at 02:33 PM.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Ready to go until shane Battier knees him in his hammy.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

what else is ESPN going to say.... you really think the spurs would disclose how bad it might be

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Tony Parker: "My hamstring could tear at any time." Said if this was the regular season, he'd definitely be resting.